Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?

Go down 
+5
Bluesmama
Cheaps
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?   Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:53 am

Have you ever witnessed someone being physically abused by their partner, or family member? If so, did you intervene? If not, would you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?   Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:59 am

Not personally but when I was away at college, my brother was home when my mother's brother had an "episode" and some furniture was broken. Also her boyfriend's arm.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?   Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:04 am

Yeah, I heard it. I called the cops.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?   Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Yes, but I was too young to intervene. I seen my dad abuse my mom a few times.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?   Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Yeah, I heard it. I called the cops.

LOL when my brother was single, the police showed up at his door because his upstairs neighbors didn't know he was just pissed off at a football referee on TV. I think he had money on the game.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?   Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:15 pm

My dad hit mom a few times and I would scream. They never got real bad. I have to admit that mom always provoked him, often hit him first.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?   Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

LOL when my brother was single, the police showed up at his door because his upstairs neighbors didn't know he was just pissed off at a football referee on TV. I think he had money on the game.

Now that I think about it, I prob. saw it too, barely. It was really dark at night and there were some houses across the street (road actually, I was in SC) and there were NO street lights. I was coming home and got out of the car and heard three people in the yard across but only two were fighting, the couple. I knew the couple that was fighting and I could tell that homebody was drunk as shit. And then I heard when he popped her. That shit was L.O.U.D. Sounded like he broke her face or something. And then she started screaming. I felt terrible. Just went inside the house and called the cops.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?   Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:36 pm

I have seen arguments but not violence.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?   Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:28 pm

I once saw a friend of a friend "playfully" roughhouse with his woman until she submitted to him. In the back of my mind it seemed to me that he probably got rough with her on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
jennab85
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?   Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:07 am

I have never witnessed an act of domestic violence, but I have encountered someone after the fact. I grew up in a rural area and our neighbors were sort spread out from us. Back in 2001 when I was 16 , a couple of days after Christmas, I was staying up watching TV in our living room. I was laying on the couch. I heard someone knocking on the door and then saying they had just been hit by their boyfriend. I went and woke up my parents. My parents often our wooden door and through the screen door they saw my neighbor girlfriend. She had blood on her shirt and a bruise on her face.

My parents let her inside the house. She that they had been fighting and she asked to use our phone to call her brother. We let her use the phone. We figured that she probably hit her boyfriend because she had no open cuts or anything to suggest that she was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
ph balanced
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ph balanced

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?   Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:24 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?   Have you ever witnessed domestic violence? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever witnessed domestic violence?
Page 1 of 1