Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?

Go down 
+4
Alan Smithee
Shale
Cheaps
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?   Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:37 am

Have you ever dated, been in a relationship with, or had any kind of dalliance with the relative of one of your friends?

If so, spill! smug
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?   Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Nope, no one comes to mind, least not any good friends I've had.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?   Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:26 pm

You mean like doing my friend's husband? Yeah.

I did a couple of relatives - 2nd cousins (At diff times - one male one female)
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?   Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Yes. I dated a cousin of my best friend. It didn't work out but it didn't affect the friendship.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?   Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:14 am

My best friend's step-brother. Didn't end well the first, second, or third time (6th grade, 10th grade, and college, respectively LOL). He's a habitual liar and his sister would call his ass out every time with no problem because I was her best friend before he was even her brother! He was really weird--apparently he had some type of sick obsession with me and he spread rumors about me behind my back because he knew other guys were interested--then he dumped me! We lived around the corner from each other so we were pretty much stuck.

We're on speaking terms now but I'm super glad we didn't end up together! Now he's married to some grungy looking obese blonde (oddly enough, they were married on my birthday) who's probably so excited to be with a black dude making mixed babies that she overlooks the fact that 99% of what he says is an obvious lie. My best friend hates her and says all the time that I should have married his stankin ass, cuz she doesn't think the babies are his LOL
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?   Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:22 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?   Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:15 am

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?   Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:49 am

Yep. Once I dated my a friend of mine's cousin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?   Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever been romantically involved, or intimate, with a relative of a friend?
Page 1 of 1