Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend?

Go down 
+2
Shale
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend?   Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:05 am

Have you ever been (sexually) intimate with a platonic friend? If so, did the encounter alter or skew the friendship in any way after that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend?   Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 am

I don't think I have any platonic friends (Wasn't there a thing between Plato & Aristotle?). Everybody I know seems to have had sex with me, including a couple of cousins.

I had a friend back in the '70s that I did not have sex with, but I slept with her one night when she broke up with her boyfriend. I consider that intimate.

Y'know, there once was a married couple that I would stay late in the evening discussing the universe and often spent the night on their couch. I used to fantasize about doing a 3-way with them. IDK if having sex would really matter that much in my relationships.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend?   Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Yes and no.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend?   Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Yeah, and things didn't really change. I didn't see him much before or after (friend from my home town). That was 14 years ago and we run into each other, say hello and that's that.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend?   Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:00 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Yeah, and things didn't really change. I didn't see him much before or after (friend from my home town). That was 14 years ago and we run into each other, say hello and that's that.

Awkward silence with no eye contact? big grin
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend?   Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

Awkward silence with no eye contact? big grin

No eye contact for sure!
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend?   Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:38 am

Yes, and like Red posted above, didn't see much of him after that. When we do, its casual and we say high and can kick it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend?   Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever been intimate with a platonic friend?
Page 1 of 1