CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Nystyle709
Shale
Nhaiyel
Alan Smithee
Bluesmama
RedBedroom
Chris
11 posters

The personalities of extremely good looking people.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The personalities of extremely good looking people. Empty The personalities of extremely good looking people.

Post by Chris Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:38 am

How would you describe – on average – the personalities of the majority of 'drop dead gorgeous' people you've encountered? More friendly or more arrogant?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

The personalities of extremely good looking people. Empty Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.

Post by RedBedroom Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:17 am

Honestly, usually arrogant. However, I understand that really great looking people are sheepish sometimes and that can come off as arrogant.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

The personalities of extremely good looking people. Empty Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.

Post by Bluesmama Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:57 am

Hmm. Well, to me drop-dead gorgeous people are very, very, very rare. I seldom see someone that I consider all that goodlooking. But when I do I find that many of them have plastic personalities.

I once had a friend like that, who seemed to have it all. She was ultra-beautiful, had a pretty good figure (if a bit buff), was very highly intelligent, and very friendly and nice. She could talk about anything. And when my child died she was right there for me. But she was also used to getting everything handed to her, she had lousy choices in men, talked about herself all the time, had a bad temper, and was very litigious. I swear, suing was her way of getting the last word. But until you got to knew her better you wouldn't see these sides.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:13 am

I can't think of many 'drop dead gorgeous' people that I've known well enough to be able to make that kind of call. One was a guy I worked with a long time ago. I thought he could have been a model but I don't know how the rest of the world saw him. At this particular job, a bunch of us also hung out outside of work too so I think I could tell that he was a genuinely nice person. Two secretaries I worked with at another job that were both very easy on the eyes were also very friendly to others but I didn't know them outside of work.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:45 am

More arrogant…and strangely enough more insecure too.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:23 am

I met one young woman whose physical appearance really impressed me. First time I saw her she was sitting in my living room, my wife was upstairs and I recall going up and asking who was that gorgeous young woman downstairs.

This pic is part of a foto shoot I did with Mayra and is not the most seductive of what we did. (will digitize those later and be back).
    The personalities of extremely good looking people. 307722_10150288804360480_744025479_7667238_8215101_n

She couldn't be a model here because she was too short and Latina - no market for that in Miami. Aside from being a down-to-earth artist herself, she was a volunteer at our agency.

I guess her only fault was having a pretty face and nice figure.
    blank stare @ you
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:36 am

Well, I've met ones that were really nice and ones that were arrogant as hell. I guess it ultimately depends on the person. The ones that were arrogant were that way because they were spoiled and used to everything being handed to them. In desperate need of a reality check.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 am

I haven't been that acquainted with too many people who could be described as "drop dead gorgeous", but in the limited experience I have had with them if anything they seem more distant.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:23 pm

i think most are arrogant... i dont even bother with the ones that put "handsome/sexy/very handsome" in their profiles. THAT only makes them sound arrogant and narcissistic.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Some are arrogant but I believe they would be arrogant regardless. For example, I have a really good friend who is always mistaken for Chris Brown, but I'm sure he would be the same azzhole whether he looked like Chris or Biggie Smalls.

I've also met "good looking" people who are misunderstood. They're used to people talking shit about them or shying away because they tend to steal the spotlight. In turn, it makes them somewhat shy, and they do a lot to make others feel comfortable around them, sometimes overcompensating in order to prove their "normalness." Sometimes it seems like they flip-flop: one day they're humble, the next they're telling everyone in earshot how they're the perfect 10 because they read a Cosmo article about not apologizing for who they are.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Oh, I'm very friendly. CHEAPS
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:57 pm

The personalities of extremely good looking people. Shemarlaughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:55 am