The personalities of extremely good looking people. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The personalities of extremely good looking people.

Go down 
+7
Nystyle709
Shale
Nhaiyel
Alan Smithee
Bluesmama
RedBedroom
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The personalities of extremely good looking people. Empty
PostSubject: The personalities of extremely good looking people.   The personalities of extremely good looking people. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:38 am

How would you describe – on average – the personalities of the majority of 'drop dead gorgeous' people you've encountered? More friendly or more arrogant?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.   The personalities of extremely good looking people. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:17 am

Honestly, usually arrogant. However, I understand that really great looking people are sheepish sometimes and that can come off as arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.   The personalities of extremely good looking people. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:57 am

Hmm. Well, to me drop-dead gorgeous people are very, very, very rare. I seldom see someone that I consider all that goodlooking. But when I do I find that many of them have plastic personalities.

I once had a friend like that, who seemed to have it all. She was ultra-beautiful, had a pretty good figure (if a bit buff), was very highly intelligent, and very friendly and nice. She could talk about anything. And when my child died she was right there for me. But she was also used to getting everything handed to her, she had lousy choices in men, talked about herself all the time, had a bad temper, and was very litigious. I swear, suing was her way of getting the last word. But until you got to knew her better you wouldn't see these sides.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.   The personalities of extremely good looking people. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:13 am

I can't think of many 'drop dead gorgeous' people that I've known well enough to be able to make that kind of call. One was a guy I worked with a long time ago. I thought he could have been a model but I don't know how the rest of the world saw him. At this particular job, a bunch of us also hung out outside of work too so I think I could tell that he was a genuinely nice person. Two secretaries I worked with at another job that were both very easy on the eyes were also very friendly to others but I didn't know them outside of work.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.   The personalities of extremely good looking people. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:45 am

More arrogant…and strangely enough more insecure too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.   The personalities of extremely good looking people. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:23 am

I met one young woman whose physical appearance really impressed me. First time I saw her she was sitting in my living room, my wife was upstairs and I recall going up and asking who was that gorgeous young woman downstairs.

This pic is part of a foto shoot I did with Mayra and is not the most seductive of what we did. (will digitize those later and be back).
The personalities of extremely good looking people. 307722_10150288804360480_744025479_7667238_8215101_n

She couldn't be a model here because she was too short and Latina - no market for that in Miami. Aside from being a down-to-earth artist herself, she was a volunteer at our agency.

I guess her only fault was having a pretty face and nice figure.
blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.   The personalities of extremely good looking people. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:36 am

Well, I've met ones that were really nice and ones that were arrogant as hell. I guess it ultimately depends on the person. The ones that were arrogant were that way because they were spoiled and used to everything being handed to them. In desperate need of a reality check.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.   The personalities of extremely good looking people. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 am

I haven't been that acquainted with too many people who could be described as "drop dead gorgeous", but in the limited experience I have had with them if anything they seem more distant.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.   The personalities of extremely good looking people. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:23 pm

i think most are arrogant... i dont even bother with the ones that put "handsome/sexy/very handsome" in their profiles. THAT only makes them sound arrogant and narcissistic.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.   The personalities of extremely good looking people. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Some are arrogant but I believe they would be arrogant regardless. For example, I have a really good friend who is always mistaken for Chris Brown, but I'm sure he would be the same azzhole whether he looked like Chris or Biggie Smalls.

I've also met "good looking" people who are misunderstood. They're used to people talking shit about them or shying away because they tend to steal the spotlight. In turn, it makes them somewhat shy, and they do a lot to make others feel comfortable around them, sometimes overcompensating in order to prove their "normalness." Sometimes it seems like they flip-flop: one day they're humble, the next they're telling everyone in earshot how they're the perfect 10 because they read a Cosmo article about not apologizing for who they are.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.   The personalities of extremely good looking people. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Oh, I'm very friendly. CHEAPS
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.   The personalities of extremely good looking people. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:57 pm

The personalities of extremely good looking people. Shemarlaughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The personalities of extremely good looking people.   The personalities of extremely good looking people. Empty

Back to top Go down

The personalities of extremely good looking people.
Page 1 of 1