Would you want to live with your relatives again? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you want to live with your relatives again?

Go down 
+6
Nystyle709
RobbieFTW
Supernova
Hyacinth Girl
Cheaps
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Would you want to live with your relatives again? Empty
PostSubject: Would you want to live with your relatives again?   Would you want to live with your relatives again? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:08 am

Would you want to live with your parents or siblings again? If you have a child, would you be fine with them moving back in (indefinitely) if they've moved out?

If you're still living with family, are you content with that for the foreseeable future, or do you dream of the day when you have your own place?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Would you want to live with your relatives again?   Would you want to live with your relatives again? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:11 am

Siblings? No. My ma? maybe, I might have to.

My experience living with other family members hasn't been all that great either.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Would you want to live with your relatives again?   Would you want to live with your relatives again? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 am

You couldn't pay me enough to move back in with my parents---although if someone did pay me to do that, I might be able to recover all the rent money I had to give them while I was still living there, working, finishing high school and putting myself through college. . . .
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Would you want to live with your relatives again?   Would you want to live with your relatives again? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:47 am

Chris wrote:
Would you want to live with your parents or siblings again? If you have a child, would you be fine with them moving back in (indefinitely) if they've moved out?

If you're still living with family, are you content with that for the foreseeable future, or do you dream of the day when you have your own place?

I'm perfectly content to keep my mother with me wherever I move to, my brother I'm not so sure about.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Would you want to live with your relatives again?   Would you want to live with your relatives again? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:53 am

God no. I am saving every penny I earn so I can soon enuff move a comfortable distance away from my family. Love em but I have no interest in living with my mom or sibs for the long haul!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would you want to live with your relatives again?   Would you want to live with your relatives again? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Hell to the nah. Me and my mother will clash eventually. And she's already begging me to move to Florida with her. If I did that, I would definitely have to get my own place soon.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Would you want to live with your relatives again?   Would you want to live with your relatives again? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Nope. I am perfectly content on my own.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Would you want to live with your relatives again?   Would you want to live with your relatives again? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Nope. I am perfectly content on my own.
co-signs

Been doing so since 1963. It's become an old habit.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Would you want to live with your relatives again?   Would you want to live with your relatives again? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:48 pm

NO!!!!

I could live next them but never in the same house.

Don't know how it would go in reverse but I'm sure I'd be receptive to it depending the reason why.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Would you want to live with your relatives again?   Would you want to live with your relatives again? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:32 am

I live with them now and I rue the day that I decided to get rid of my apartment! This shit is straight TORTURE! In one year me and my brother have gotten into more fights then we have in OUR WHOLE LIVES. My mom has a habit of moving EVERYFUCKINGTHING. Someone drank the last of my milk one morning--the same skim milk they COMPLAIN about--and I SNAPPED lol. I can't make noise at night, I can't cook something without someone wanting some or complaining about a smell, I can't even have phone sex, let alone real sex up in here....DAMMIT!!!! pissed
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Would you want to live with your relatives again?   Would you want to live with your relatives again? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:11 am

^
Sounds like you need to make one of those Plus/Minus columns evaluating the good and bad effects of different living conditions comparing:

LIVING AT HOME ---/--- LIVING UNDER AN OVERPASS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you want to live with your relatives again?   Would you want to live with your relatives again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you want to live with your relatives again?
Page 1 of 1