CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

I'm about 30 seconds away from wanting to see Bull arrested/killed off

TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

I'm about 30 seconds away from wanting to see Bull arrested/killed off Empty I'm about 30 seconds away from wanting to see Bull arrested/killed off

Post by TSJToddFan Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:00 pm

His anger and rage is overblown and cartoon-y. All the howling he did at Nate today was plain silly.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

I'm about 30 seconds away from wanting to see Bull arrested/killed off Empty Re: I'm about 30 seconds away from wanting to see Bull arrested/killed off

Post by Jason B. Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:57 pm

I almost felt bad for Nate when Bull pushed him down by his face. Very emasculating. I guess it's what he gets for stealing unmarked money, but I still want Matthew to be called out for his role in this drama.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

I'm about 30 seconds away from wanting to see Bull arrested/killed off Empty Re: I'm about 30 seconds away from wanting to see Bull arrested/killed off

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Nasty sucker isn't he!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:19 pm

I want Matthew to be called out, too - let Mommy and Daddy find out what a pathetic, vengeful brat they've raised... nah - Nora's just be proud that he's as petty and manipulative as she is.

Bull is full of bull! I'm about 30 seconds away from wanting to see Bull arrested/killed off 430242 He prolly gets off on treating a kid that way. He'd fit right in with John and his goons.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Me too, finally got Dani away from Matthew and with Nate and here he come spoiling everything thanks to that brat Matthew.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Bull is Ramsey without the badge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:27 am