Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...

Go down 
+3
Alan Smithee
Supernova
RedBedroom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... Empty
PostSubject: Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...   Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:33 am

I have always wondered about this and wonder what others think.

I think that a woman in denial about her pregnancy has a good chance of not "showing" when she is pregnant. It makes sense if you think about the young girls nobody knows are pregnant then have a child.

For me, I wasn't in denial, but I did not tell many people. In fact, I did not tell my employer until I was over seven months. Once I told them, I carried myself like a pregnant lady and looked so pregnant the day after I told them.

I had a ten pound baby less than two months after telling them about my pregnancy.

I do happen to think the psychology of acknowledging the pregnancy has to do with how much a woman "shows." Anybody else think there may be something to this theory?
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...   Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:38 am

My mother was told by her stepfather that she was pregnant again when she was having me...she didn't believe him, she had no idea. She was jumping rope with my brother and I got lodged in her back and she didn't show for 6 months and then one night I worked my way loose and her stomach sprang forward and the next day she KNEW she was pregnant but up till then she had no idea. As for women who do know but don't acknowledge it I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...   Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:42 am

That's funny about your mom's step dad. When I first knew I was pregnant, not even showing, I was in my hometown. A total stoner guy I never associated with said he "knew" I was pregnant. It was odd. I said, "Skip, I am just no longer the skinny cheerleader you used to know." And he replied with he knew I was pregnant. I guess he is a sort of pregnancy whisperer!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...   Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:20 am

RedBedroom wrote:
That's funny about your mom's step dad. When I first knew I was pregnant, not even showing, I was in my hometown. A total stoner guy I never associated with said he "knew" I was pregnant. It was odd. I said, "Skip, I am just no longer the skinny cheerleader you used to know." And he replied with he knew I was pregnant. I guess he is a sort of pregnancy whisperer!

Did he look like this?
Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... Avatar_f5faf97e1c49_128
Some of them are just gifted that way. Anyway Red, I have no idea if you're right or wrong but I'm very glad you had a healthy 10 lb (OUCH) baby boy! big hugz
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...   Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:41 am

He does not look like that....but is dangerously close! No worries on the ten pounder....he was born c-section and it took him years to "get big" really!
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...   Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:36 am

Just about all pregnant women (even those who don't much show) tend to noticeably swell up in the face. It's often how pregnant teenage girls who try to camouflage their pregnancies tend to get caught.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...   Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:32 am

Nhaiyel wrote:
Just about all pregnant women (even those who don't much show) tend to noticeably swell up in the face. It's often how pregnant teenage girls who try to camouflage their pregnancies tend to get caught.

Why does the face swell up?
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...   Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:37 am

Supernova wrote:
Why does the face swell up?
I think it is just laying down more fat. Butts 'swell up' too, as well as breasts.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...   Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:50 am

RedBedroom wrote:
He does not look like that....but is dangerously close! No worries on the ten pounder....he was born c-section and it took him years to "get big" really!

My brother was 10 lbs and my mother pushed him right out.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...   Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:28 pm

i knew i was pregnant and i was only 10 days. i was soooo freakin nauseous. even the blood test was negative. The ultrasound weeks later proved me right.

I dont understand how women don't know, but i bet it is psychological. That is why women want kids have hysterical pregnancies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...   Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies... Empty

Back to top Go down

Agree or disagree...my theory on hidden pregnancies...
Page 1 of 1