Should Todd help Dani out? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should Todd help Dani out?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

Should Todd help Dani out? Empty
PostSubject: Should Todd help Dani out?   Should Todd help Dani out? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Dani asked him for 50g's. You know Todd is going to give it to her, especially when he learns Starr is connected to this mess, but I hope he isn't quick to give her the money to buy her affections. I hope that he reams her for answers first.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Should Todd help Dani out?   Should Todd help Dani out? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Since Starr is involved too, of course he should, but I also hope he demands a full explanation first and doesn't just flagrantly toss the money at her.
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Should Todd help Dani out?   Should Todd help Dani out? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Well since it's life and death yah he should try to help his daughters even if they are both rather ungrateful, it's a no win for Todd if he doesn't help he will get blamed for what goes wrong if he helps they will still find away to act like it's all his fault, it's tough being Todd Should Todd help Dani out? 584214
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Should Todd help Dani out?   Should Todd help Dani out? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:40 pm

I think he should repeat back to her the things she's said to him over and over - remind her of just how she feels about him, and ask her if this is really the guy she wants helping her. TPTB sure have managed to screw this up!!!! I know Todd will help, especially with Starr involved, but I hope Todd reminds Dani of just what she thinks of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Todd help Dani out?   Should Todd help Dani out? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Todd help Dani out?
Page 1 of 1