todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed Empty
PostSubject: todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed   todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:11 am

Todd manning once famouly said i belive in myself and retribution. well thanks tea and dani he no longer belives in himself and gave up retribution on cole and ross and now look where he is. todd bemoaned the fact that eli snowed him. todd used to be paranoid about everyone. he once asked tea to were an ankle moniter,accused sam and vicki of setting him up and working with the buchanans. cole is free to atteck anyone at a moments notice and if he hsdn't listened to tea ross wouldn't be back to take delusional dani away and help eli with his schemes Bullshit
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed   todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:40 am

Of course. This is OLTL we're talking about. Todd can never win. He's the one that you can always commit crimes against and know you'll get away with it - kidnap his child and get handed his grandkid, fake his child's death and get off with nothing more than a threat, assault him and nearly kill him and get a medal, try and kill him and have the DA ans town's most corrupt and criminal cop trying to get you off, throw him in jail, use your position and office to abuse him, and get away with it all.

Anything that Cole does rests on the heads of those who helped him get away with attempted murder - John, Nora, Marty and Téa. Those are the four that I'll hold accountable for anyone who gets hurt because of Cole. If not for him, the unrepentant, remorseless bastard would be in jail, where he belongs. I will hate Rex until he suffers karma for what he did to Todd and Sam or until he goes to jail. Same for John. I'll hate him until he gets karma or jail time for his multiple crimes against Todd.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed   todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:53 am

co-signs clapping Brian Frons and Ron are to blame!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed   todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:24 pm

I've realized that I don't even feel like watching OLTL anymore. I"m SOOO sick of Todd getting dumped on. This whole storyline with Ross and how Todd, once again, gets the short end of the stick... I just don't care about OLTL right now. I don't have much interest in the show and am sick of TPTB always dumping on Todd. Not even StarrJam are enough to really interest me anymore. I spend so much time FFing and ignore so many storylines. I really don't know how much longer OLTL will have me as a fan, if things don't improve for Todd soon.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed   todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:28 pm

He sure has gotten screwed over royally and I don't like it one bit.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed   todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:30 pm

I'm just SOOOO sick of everyone getting away with the crimes they commit against Todd. It's gotten to the point where I'm watching out of habit but more often than not, I race through the eppy or skip it entirely. I'm literally hanging onto to OLTL by a TSJ thread and nothing more. I mean - I still like James and Nate, but I can't stand most of the other storylines.
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female

PostSubject: Re: todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed   todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:46 pm

I don't get why RC writes Todd as always getting screwed never allowed to fight back or even get justice in a court of law without being emotionally blackmailed by someone that claims to love him.It's like RC thinks being a victim is like some badge of honor.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed   todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:44 am

Yeah - it really is ridiculous. All RC does is make me love Todd all the more and hate those who are blackmailing him emotionally or committing crimes against him and getting away with it. I really lost a lot of respect for Téa when she cheated Todd of justice and let a violent, remorseful would-be murderer who was already threatening to do the same thing to someone else, walk free. I just hope that no one else is hurt because of Téa blackmailing Todd into letting Cole go free.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

PostSubject: Re: todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed   todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:25 pm

I am hoping that Todd does get justice from those that did him wrong and also get revenge on those who got away with almost killing him!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed   todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:29 pm

It would be nice but I doubt it'll happen as long as John and Nora are in charge of things. Time for karma to come bite some of the other citizens of Llanview - Rex, John, Nora, Cole for starters. Dorian, Langston, Blaire, as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed   todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed Empty

Back to top Go down

todd did everything right by tea and dani and still got screwed
Page 1 of 1