Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?

Go down 
+11
Tony Marino
manningsrule
Mystique72
TSJFan4Ever
Crazy4Gaga
Forgiveness Man
Kral
allison13
sue67
Pilaring
SecHandNews
15 posters
AuthorMessage
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? Empty
PostSubject: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:45 pm

:biggrin:

So much is being said about Cole and Starr but What's your opinion of Jolie (John and Natalie)?

Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:46 pm

SecHandNews wrote:

So much is being said about Cole and Starr but What's your opinion of Jolie (John and Natalie)?

Not a John fan and never saw JOLIE before. MA perks up ME so much she makes him bearable to watch for me... so far heads above JARTY.
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Even though I always thought that John's best pairing was with Evanegline I'm always willing to give characters a chance it really has to boil down to how Natalie will be altered at all around John I hated it the last time it was John talking down to her like she was a child and to make it worse it was over ish he has pulled himself since then like hiding evidence, as long as Natalie isn't just another John butt kisser it would be an improvement.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:16 pm

I never could understand why two savvy women like Evangeline and Nat were losing their minds over a man who seemed to have all the emotion of a pencil.The Jovan/Jolie wars on othe board drove me nuts bec I failed to see his chemistry with anyone.I still don't it.The sex scenes between John and Nat make me feel unclean.Both women did better with Chris and Jared.JMO.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:02 pm

allison13 wrote:
I never could understand why two savvy women like Evangeline and Nat were losing their minds over a man who seemed to have all the emotion of a pencil.The Jovan/Jolie wars on othe board drove me nuts bec I failed to see his chemistry with anyone.I still don't it.The sex scenes between John and Nat make me feel unclean.Both women did better with Chris and Jared.JMO.

I think a lot of it has to do with ME's position and clout. He's the golden boy of ABCD, so any female character who gets to be his love interest is going to be in a front burner couple. That's why Jolie and Jovan fans went for each others necks. I used to post at the ABC board back in 2005 and talk about war. The hostility between Evangeline fans and Natalie fans was like a WWE grudge match. I admit I played along too!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:16 pm

John and any romantic pairing = lame! eye roll
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
John and any romantic pairing = lame! eye roll
He seems to be pretty comfortable with himself but the women in his life come across as nothing more than bedwarmers. Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? 876550
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:21 pm

sue67 wrote:
Even though I always thought that John's best pairing was with Evanegline I'm always willing to give characters a chance it really has to boil down to how Natalie will be altered at all around John I hated it the last time it was John talking down to her like she was a child and to make it worse it was over ish he has pulled himself since then like hiding evidence, as long as Natalie isn't just another John butt kisser it would be an improvement.
THIS. (Hi Sue Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? 978355 )I've hated the McBain ever since he stupidly let Evangeline go for Nat. Personally, I never saw any appeal to Jolie, none. I actually loved John and Vange together, JoVan had amazing chemistry and John was actually ALIVE, sooo different back then. He's repeating the same MO these days however so I simply don't care anymore, with breaking up with Marty this time, cause of Natalie *shocker* He just keeps going back and forth between women. So between that beating record and him being the oh so great supercop(GMAB)it's all blatant indifference to him these days. Every woman around him is going to cowtow and be a butt kisser to him, I don't really see that changing. But it would be amazing if it actually does and TIIC stop portraying him as God's best gift to women when he surely ain't.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:29 am

sue67 wrote:

That about sums it up for me, too. ME actually reminds me a lot of SB and MB on GH - has lots of clout and is a golden boy of ABC. Doesn't necessarily mean that the characters they play are that interesting. ME was good on PC from what I hear, but I can't say what I think without actor bashing, though it applies to all three, so I'll just say that it's been a long time since I've been invested in anything to do with John, Sonny or Jason, though it's also been a long time since I watched GH. All three charcters are dead bores with the emotional range of a flea. There's anger and then is staring and grunting and there's little more to the characters.

I can't get behind Jolie because I can't stand John McBain. Pairing Natalie with him has caused me to loose interest in Natalie. Maybe there was a time when John could have been interest but that ship has sailed so far that there's just no return.
Back to top Go down
Mystique72
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Mystique72

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:56 am

Well, for me, I'm a Natalie fan. She is one of my favorite characters. Loved Jolie and still do. I have absolutely no interest in John outside of the Jolie pairing. So I was never interseted in any of his other pairings.
Back to top Go down
manningsrule
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
manningsrule

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:35 pm

I love Jolie, its the only time that I ever have any interest in John is when he is with Natalie. Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Jolie always was and always will be boring. The only time Johnny supercop had any life in him was when he was with Blair.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Jolie was better with Billy Bob....
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Marc wrote:
Jolie was better with Billy Bob....

Who is Billy Bob?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:04 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Who is Billy Bob?

Billy Bob Thornton.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:05 pm

LOL he was never on the show!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

I think Marc was joking. Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

LOL

Marc was joking. Jolie (Angelina), Jolie (John/Natalie). Angelina Jolie was married to Billy Bob Thorton.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:50 am

Jolie with Billy Bob - would that mean a threesome? LOL! John might be jealous of Billy Bob - arrest him, assault him. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Kral wrote:

LOL

Marc was joking. Jolie (Angelina), Jolie (John/Natalie). Angelina Jolie was married to Billy Bob Thorton.

Really???? Thats a very odd coupling.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:29 pm

I hate them, always have. They are just as boring as Rex and Gigi.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:44 pm

John confirms over and over that he's the reason I can't stand Jolie. Today was a perfect example - John breaking the law to keep Cole out of jail for violating the terms of his bail - disgusting and repulsive. as long as Natalie is with John, I have no interest in her. John's far to biased and hypocritical and he's a true villain who thinks he's good. Sorry Nat - you deserve better than him.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Not much, I can't stand John and I waver with Natalie. So I really don't care if they are together or not. Imo, they are not interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?   Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Curious what our new OLTL board friends think of Jolie?
Page 1 of 1