Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?

Go down 
+5
sue67
TSJFan4Ever
stavdash
Jason B.
ForeverJash
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?   Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm

They shouldn't have went there IMO. In fact I'm really not feeling their mixing it up at all. Todd and Kelly shouldn't be working together at The Sun.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?   Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Not feeling Kelly, period. Should a waste of time bringing her back, TIIC just wanted snag GT for publicity.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?   Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 pm

JB wrote:
Not feeling Kelly, period. Should a waste of time bringing her back, TIIC just wanted snag GT for publicity.

Pretty much like when they took major pride in snagging HT away from Y&R, and then proceeded to waste her on baby drama for her entire duration.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?   Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:07 pm

I've really been disappointed in Kelly's return, too. I love GT and was really excited but it seems TPTB care more about getting the big names than giving them storylines worthy of their talent.
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?   Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:54 pm

I think that Kelly and Todd make for a good work buddies friend thing but nothing more, of coarse Kelly got to get all obsessed with Todd, sheesh that guy really can attract them Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?   Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeah - I like Todd & Kelly as buddies - love them sparring with each other - but I'm not getting the romantic feeling yet - don't think I will, either.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?   Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:59 pm

The problem with Kelly is that she didn't return to (or with) something (or someone) that is heavily associated with her character. There's no Kevin or Joey there to make her return make sense. The show just cockily figured that they could stick GT on screen with ME/TSJ, and it would instantly generate something worth paying attention to. It hasn't. This is another example of RC trying to create something out of nothing.

Kelly's return really feels like a prolonged guest stint.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?   Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:10 pm

I just want Kelly to keep her thoughts and lips off of Tea's man.
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?   Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Chris wrote:
Kelly's return really feels like a prolonged guest stint.

Wow, Chris, you hit the nail on the head. It feels like Kelly could wrap up who killed Melinda mystery, pick up and return to London like a guest role for a specific story. Heck, some guest stars have more story impact than this Kelly so far.
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?   Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Kelly's return is a failure all-around. I don't know why GT came back for this mess. And to think Kevin is only used as a prop for short intervals. Psh.I can't get my head around on Kelly being brought back long-term but TIIC can't try and work and get DG to. Don't get it. At all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?   Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else NOT like the Todd/Kelly angst?
Page 1 of 1