Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever... Empty
PostSubject: Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever...   Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever... EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:53 pm

I seriously hope that this dalliance with Todd and Kelly doesn't go beyond "flirt" stage. I still want my TnT. Dammit! :x
Stick Kelly with John or something. That would at least keep him away from Natalie.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever...   Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever... EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:55 pm

I'm not feeling Todd and Kelly either.For Pets's sake,she just came back to town and already they're trying to hook her up,and with Todd of all people!This is just another chance for more(unnecessary)catfights with Blair,who no matter what she says or who she has sex with,has him in her blood forever.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever...   Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever... EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Kral wrote:
I seriously hope that this dalliance with Todd and Kelly doesn't go beyond "flirt" stage. I still want my TnT. Dammit! :x
Stick Kelly with John or something. That would at least keep him away from Natalie.

Johnny, ugh anyone with Johnny is instant death on the show!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever...   Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever... EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:58 pm

allison13 wrote:
I'm not feeling Todd and Kelly either.For Pets's sake,she just came back to town and already they're trying to hook her up,and with Todd of all people!This is just another chance for more(unnecessary)catfights with Blair,who no matter what she says or who she has sex with,has him in her blood forever.

I think the writers have something different in mind for Kelly and Todd, I don't think its romantic, but we will have to wait and see. Ditto about Blair, she sleeps with every man that looks at her but she will always have Todd on her mind and in her soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever...   Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever... Empty

Back to top Go down

Still not liking this Todd & Kelly whatever...
Page 1 of 1