SVU without Christopher Meloni Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SVU without Christopher Meloni

Go down 
+3
Marc™
Supernova
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

SVU without Christopher Meloni Empty
PostSubject: SVU without Christopher Meloni   SVU without Christopher Meloni EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:10 am

How are you like the post-Stabler SVU?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: SVU without Christopher Meloni   SVU without Christopher Meloni EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Last night's episode was a decent one but for the most part I'd rather see him than these two Looney Tune replacements any day. They're trying to push the guy off on Olivia and the southern fried woman acts like she's superior to everybody, both of them when something needs to be found out BOOM they have it and are running laps around the alumnae detectives who have been there for 12 years.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: SVU without Christopher Meloni   SVU without Christopher Meloni EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:04 am

It's okay. Not as bad as I predicted it would be....but is still noticeably lacking something.

I think Stabler will be back.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: SVU without Christopher Meloni   SVU without Christopher Meloni EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Marc™ wrote:
It's okay. Not as bad as I predicted it would be....but is still noticeably lacking something.

I think Stabler will be back.

I wish he would. More and more this show is paralleling Homicide, which also had a very good detective 'leave' forcefully after a squad room shooting, and that show was crap by the last season. Most of the good detectives were long gone by that time.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: SVU without Christopher Meloni   SVU without Christopher Meloni EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:33 pm

I think it's holding steady. Most of the episodes this season have been decent.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: SVU without Christopher Meloni   SVU without Christopher Meloni EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:04 am

True Blood is apparently trying to sign him.

Quote :
True Blood Wooing Christopher Meloni

By Margaret Lyons

SVU without Christopher Meloni A_146x97

NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 16: Actor Chris Meloni attends the 2011 Radio City Christmas Spectacular opening night at Radio City Music Hall on November 16, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Marc Stamas/Getty Images)

Christopher Meloni is "circling" a role as a powerful vampire on True Blood next season, TV Line reports. It's not clear yet exactly what kind of vampire Meloni would play: The nice kind? The mean kind? The sexy kind? The bossy kind? But given Meloni's résumé, it seems likely that he'll play someone intense and hardened and tough, but with a secret soft side, à la Stabler, or Oz's Chris Keller, or Gene the chef in Wet Hot American Summer. True Blood's fourth season was a mess of werepanther gang rapes, an underdeveloped fairy world, and a witch story that started strong and then lost all steam, plus ghosts and brujos and shapeshifters and cage-fighting. The last thing this show needs is more characters! And yet ... who among us can resist the draw of Chris Meloni?

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/11/christopher-meloni-true-blood.html
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: SVU without Christopher Meloni   SVU without Christopher Meloni EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Chris Keller with fangs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: SVU without Christopher Meloni   SVU without Christopher Meloni EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:46 am

Not terrible w/o him but I think the cast is too crowded now and the s/l's feel forced. . . like they are trying to compensate for him not being there.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: SVU without Christopher Meloni   SVU without Christopher Meloni EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:09 pm

I'm looking forward to him on True Blood. I hope they don't make him fall under the Sookie spell but I think it's going to be fantastic having him on the show.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: SVU without Christopher Meloni   SVU without Christopher Meloni EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:42 am

CeCe wrote:
True Blood is apparently trying to sign him.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! overjoyed I love chris meloni, hate SVU without him... and WOW, I could sooooo see him playing a crazy psycho dominant vampire! bring it!
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: SVU without Christopher Meloni   SVU without Christopher Meloni EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:18 am

wants2laugh wrote:

OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! overjoyed I love chris meloni, hate SVU without him... and WOW, I could sooooo see him playing a crazy psycho dominant vampire! bring it!

Yeah after seeing him as psycho Chris Keller in Oz, it should be a very easy transition for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SVU without Christopher Meloni   SVU without Christopher Meloni Empty

Back to top Go down

SVU without Christopher Meloni
Page 1 of 1