CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Shale
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
AtownPeep
Judy P.
Bluesmama
femme fatale
11 posters

To the females here...have you ever dated a man who...

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

To the females here...have you ever dated a man who... Empty To the females here...have you ever dated a man who...

Post by femme fatale Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Ladies have you ever dated a guy you suspected was.................not totally heterosexual?
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

To the females here...have you ever dated a man who... Empty Re: To the females here...have you ever dated a man who...

Post by Bluesmama Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Hmmmmm. . . . .

Not that I know of.
    Judy P.
    Judy P.
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 2

To the females here...have you ever dated a man who... Empty Re: To the females here...have you ever dated a man who...

Post by Judy P. Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:16 pm

No
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:12 am

Nope. But I have turned down guys who I suspected weren't.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:37 am

YES!

Eric was my last boyfriend, 14 years ago, before I started dating my son's dad. We only dated a short time, but I did like him quite a bit, but it did not take me long to realize he was either gay or bisexual. I met him at the bar I worked at in college. I was a bit indifferent to him at first but a coworker told me one night how much Eric was into me and how highly he spoke of me. I fed into that and we had a month or so of fun dating, but it ended poorly with me really being a bitch.

I won't go into detail other than the fact we were way too honest with each other and I did not take criticism well. So when he got on me about something on our last day spending time together, I made a shot at his sexuality. I should not have done that. I was just being a defensive little bitch.

Months later, he was dating a man. I don't know if he was gay or bisexual. I feel very bad for what I said to him as I shouldn't have said what I did. But we actually did remain friends for the amount of time I worked at that bar.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:56 am

No. And if I do, it's a wrap.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:35 am

My wife dated me (If going to Waffle House with a bunch of co-workers is a date). When we started getting serious about seeing each other I told her I was bi. She had no problem with it.

In fact, sometimes I think bi guys are more at ease as lovers - no anxieties about presenting a macho image or performing str8 in bed. I can comfortably hug male friends (some gay) and my wife appreciated that open sensitivity. (Yeah, we did long walks on the beach too).
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:40 am

Nope
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:50 am

Yeah, in high school. I should have known. Dude had three tongue rings in three different colors blank stare @ you
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:09 am

AtownPeep wrote:Nope. But I have turned down guys who I suspected weren't.
    May I ask why? Just curious.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:24 am

I have dated guys who were bi, not a big deal to me. But if they seem to be in the closet or don't want to be honest about their sexuality with me, i don't care for that.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:30 am

TPP wrote:I have dated guys who were bi, not a big deal to me. But if they seem to be in the closet or don't want to be honest about their sexuality with me, i don't care for that.
    I can understand that. That makes more sense to me.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:58 pm

FireIce918 wrote:Yeah, in high school. I should have known. Dude had three tongue rings in three different colors blank stare @ you
    LMAO!

Now, I have dated a guy with a tongue ring, but he was 100% straight. Yeah, three in three different colors would raise my eyebrows too.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
    LMAO!

Now, I have dated a guy with a tongue ring, but he was 100% straight. Yeah, three in three different colors would raise my eyebrows too.

I left out how he wanted to join the circus too! LMAO, he HAD to get the boot
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:49 pm

captainbryce wrote:May I ask why? Just curious.

Just too convoluted for my tastes to be a female involved with a male who isn't totally into females. I don't want that kind of drama or open ended questions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:13 pm