Brody and Nurse Misery Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brody and Nurse Misery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Brody and Nurse Misery Empty
PostSubject: Brody and Nurse Misery   Brody and Nurse Misery EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:38 pm

ok Brody an ex Navy seal is brought down by Nurse Misery??? All he had to do was give her an elbow to the gut and she would have been winded and he could have gotten her off of him. This is the ridiculous storyline shoved down our throats for sweeps???? Then Fish comes in and shoots Misery in the back and she falls on Brody like Kathy Bates on James Caan when he hit her on the head with the typewriter!!! Why didn't Brody blow Mitch away, he was angry enough and wanted to do it and he had the perfect opportunity. This has been one big disapointment for sweeps! I guess Nurse Misery is going to be the Michael Myers of the show, Mitch is the Jason Voorhees, they never die even when they are dead. Oh and Brody or Fish should have injected her with one of her many syringes just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Brody and Nurse Misery   Brody and Nurse Misery EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:09 am

I agree that the whole scene played out very wrong for the sake of plot device. Brody should have been able to take that ugly nurse, or at least put up a better struggle; Fish charging in and shooting her seemed very awkward....especially when just moments before they panned to a scene of Jessica reaching for the gun, I thought for a second that she was the one who shot her. I also agree that they wasted the wide open opportunity to kill Mitch. Brody settling on just giving him a shoulder wound was a bit anticlimactic.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brody and Nurse Misery   Brody and Nurse Misery EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:35 am

SecHandNews wrote:
I agree that the whole scene played out very wrong for the sake of plot device. Brody should have been able to take that ugly nurse, or at least put up a better struggle; Fish charging in and shooting her seemed very awkward....especially when just moments before they panned to a scene of Jessica reaching for the gun, I thought for a second that she was the one who shot her. I also agree that they wasted the wide open opportunity to kill Mitch. Brody settling on just giving him a shoulder wound was a bit anticlimactic.

I agree, Brody could have gotten rid of him once and for all and could call self defense as his motive or that he was getting ready to rape Jessica. Proof is right there Jessica is practically mindless now. :evil:
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Brody and Nurse Misery   Brody and Nurse Misery EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 pm

I guess killing him now would have been too easy. They're gonna drag Mitch out for the rest of sweeps, probably kill him off in March, and let the whodunit linger until May sweeps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brody and Nurse Misery   Brody and Nurse Misery EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Doyen wrote:
I guess killing him now would have been too easy. They're gonna drag Mitch out for the rest of sweeps, probably kill him off in March, and let the whodunit linger until May sweeps.

The thing is who cares?????? This has been drawn out long enough its to the point where it is now more annoying than anything else. If this had been Mitch's first return from the grave then I guess it would have more of a punch but the 3rd or 4th time?? Enough is enough, get rid of him already!!!

Brody and Nurse Misery Fighting56
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Brody and Nurse Misery   Brody and Nurse Misery EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Mitch coming back was a mistaken on all levels. This was another one of RC's attempts @ "shock value" (which he loves), but it backfired miserably. The story is like something that would run on Cartoon Networks' Adult Swim. I don't need this stretched out to another sweeps. Just put a bullet in his head NOW and let everyone there take an oath of silence about what happened!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brody and Nurse Misery   Brody and Nurse Misery Empty

Back to top Go down

Brody and Nurse Misery
Page 1 of 1