Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together?

Go down 
+3
Bluesmama
Nhaiyel
RedBedroom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together? Empty
PostSubject: Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together?   Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:47 pm

I don't like wrapping at all. I use a gift bag when I can.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together?   Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:04 am

I can't stand wrapping presents and half the time it seems like I wind up doing it wrong (with the bottom of the wrapping paper being on the top end of the gift.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together?   Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:15 am

Opposite here. I like to wrap 'em real pretty. It's time-consuming but worth it to me. I use bags only when the item would be too hard to wrap, or if I can't find a box.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together?   Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:17 am

Bluesmama wrote:
Opposite here. I like to wrap 'em real pretty. It's time-consuming but worth it to me. I use bags only when the item would be too hard to wrap, or if I can't find a box.

co-signs

Love buying real nice wrapping paper as well, making sure it looks cute and nice.

And I agree, it it's something odd shaped and hard to wrap, I'll stick them in a bag.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together?   Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:23 pm

I do it pretty seamlessly. The only issue I have with it is having to make sure I have enough paper and scotch tape.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together?   Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:24 pm

I'm not going to spend a lot of time on it, but I can wrap a gift pretty decently. It'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together?   Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:27 pm

It's one of my least favorite things to do. On Xmas eve, I'm always knee deep in presents that I put off wrapping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together?   Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you spend a lot of time wrapping gifts, or do you throw them together?
Page 1 of 1