Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens?

Go down 
4 posters

Do you think people spend too much time looking at screens (ie: computers, TVs, iPads, etc)?
Yes
Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? I_vote_lcap67%Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? I_vote_lcap0%Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know
Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? I_vote_lcap33%Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens?   Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:18 am

Not literally we as in all of us here but in general, do you think people spend too much time in front of computers, TVs, Blackberrys, camera phones, e-readers, etc?

I think yes a lot of us do, and I think a lot of people could stand to benefit from getting away from the more often. I know where it's part of your job that's not always possible and people turn to them a lot for entertainment, but personally I think a lot of people would be better off if they backed away from them once more in a while than they currently do.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens?   Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:21 am

I agree.. but i like being in front of a screen, whether its tv, computer or movie theater, by blackberry Smile
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens?   Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:22 am

Voted, "I don't know"

I probably do, but in general, I think people do what works for them. Some less, some more.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens?   Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:57 am

Probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens?   Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens?
Page 1 of 1