I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her Empty
PostSubject: I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her   I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:43 pm

I know he didn't have time for small talk, but it was still funny. 😆
I'm almost tempted to believe that TnB is FINALLY over for good.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her   I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:52 pm

I think the final nail in the coffin for TnB was when Todd saw Blaire and Spencer going horizontal at the cabin. After that, Blaire become little more than a tool - someone he uses when he needs, someone he once loved, the mother of his kids, but certainly not someone he's in love with. I think he loves Blaire but is tired of her games and her jealousy and pettiness so other than a fondness because of their past and the connection they have through the children, he just doesn't have time for her anymore.

I love it too! It's interesting how all of Blaire's non-Todd pairings have been such huge failures and yet Todd has had success with Blaire, with Vange and with Téa and all three pairings were really successful and really popular. People still talk about Todd and Vange. Blaire screwed up way to many times - bedding Cristian because she thought Todd and Vange were together, Spencer, John and who knows who else. I can't even keep track of all the guys she's been with.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her   I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:31 pm

I think the final nail in the coffin should have been when Blair accused Todd of raping her. For years, the show (I think) regarded Todd and Blair as 'thee' supercouple and was so afraid of not having one that they literally let the corpse dry out in the sun. What I'm afraid of, though, is when a duplicitous Eli is exposed, that he'll be written off the show...and then the writers will have single Blair once again set her sights of you know who.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her   I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her Empty

Back to top Go down

I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her
Page 1 of 1