Have you ever been arrested? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever been arrested?

Go down 
+9
AtownPeep
Shale
Cheaps
Chris
RobbieFTW
Nystyle709
Supernova
Marc™
CatEyes10736
13 posters
AuthorMessage
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

Have you ever been arrested? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:07 am

Or even just taken into custody?
I was arrested for failing to pay a parking ticket. I actually paid the ticket, but I paid it late and didn't know that there were late penalties attached to it. So I'm thinking everything is fine and forgot all about the ticket. A year and a half later, I'm pulled over for speeding. The cop takes my license and reg., then comes back to the car 10 minutes later and tells me that there's a warrant for my arrest. I'm so startled by this that I'm literally in tears as I'm put into the police car and taken to jail. Huge ticket that was.

Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:37 am

Yep. When I was 15, I tried to return something to this warehouse club that wouldn't take it back. Not only would they not take it back, but they were....IMO....a little too rude about explaining to me their "policy." This was before my hippy days, my aura wasn't as touchy feel-y then as it is now....so I decided to be rude back. To make a long story short, I grabbed some kind of can off the shelf and threw it at a window that broke. Didn't know the local pigs had a station set up right there in the building....

Spent the night in a holding cell until my 'rents came and got me. Charged with vandalism and put on probation for two years.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:25 am

Nope. Have you ever been arrested? 978355 And I'm for keeping it that way.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:50 am

Uh, when I was in high school, I got into a fight and they took me to the police complex where my mom had to come get me. I was charged with disturbing the schools and had to do community service. But, I don't count that cause it was some true bullshit. I've never been arrested in the true sense.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:43 pm

When I was in high school, I worked at Mervyn's and one day we were unloading stock from the delivery truck. This was in January I remember and I had on my coat because the truck was outside. The next day when I went to school, I was taken to jail. Why??? Because my school had metal detectors and when I was helping put up stock the night before I put a box cutter in my coat that I forgot about. It sounded the alarm and so off I went to the police station. They thought I brought it to slice someone. It took hours to get that resolved AT the police station.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:52 am

Never been arrested or jailed, but I have been indirectly party to situations that required the police to intervene.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:57 am

Nope!! (knocks hard on wood)

wit all the bulls**t ive pulled too, i can say i have never been.

i was close once.. when i was in high school, i had gone to this party, there was drinkin involved, my fren at the time got into a fight with her bfren. long story short, cops were called, me and my fren tried to book it, we started walkin toward another frend of mines house.. cop stops us, and we were both pretty buzzed. he took us into the back of the police car, i seriously thought i was goin to juvi. anyway he just wanted to make sure that the guy they arrested was her boyfren. it was, so she said yes thats him. he then opened up the back door for us, and says "you 2 are obviously drunk, i dont wanna deal with u guys tonight, so keep walkin where u were heading to, i dont wanna see u again tonight"

i was like wheew!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:02 am

1970, San Francisco arrested on 'suspicion to sell stolen goods' and was booked and spent about 3 hours in a cell. They gave me a blanket - thot I would spend the night but they determined there were no stolen goods so we were cut loose.

Fuckin' Pigs!
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:26 am

In HS I was taken into custody (was really just held inside the principals office but the police were called) until my parents came and got me just because I threw (one more time, I THREW) a lock at somebody. They tried to say it could be considered "attempted murder". Wasn't trying to murder the girl and it only hit the skeezers leg, but she went and tattled.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Once, for littering many Thanksgivings ago. I had to pay $50 and pick up the garbage in the snow. But it kept me out of the draft.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:05 pm

alan smithee wrote:
Once, for littering many Thanksgivings ago. I had to pay $50 and pick up the garbage in the snow. But it kept me out of the draft.
Did you stop by Alice's Restaurant while you were picking up garbage? big grin
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Shale wrote:
alan smithee wrote:
Did you stop by Alice's Restaurant while you were picking up garbage? big grin

You can get anything you want there!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Nope, never I am a good boy Smile
Back to top Go down
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Not for me! I would be scared shitless! I was close though. Crazy story..To put it short..My Dr. had put me on some medicine that I had an allergic reaction to when I was driving and rear ended someone. Police charged me with DUI because I was supposidly under the influence of medication. What the fuck ever. Year later and $3000 later, I was given a lesser charge. The big deal was I had my children with me when I had the allergic reaction and they tried to charge me with child endangerment. That didn't stick
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Got caught giving my then-boyfriend a blowjob in his car; luckily they couldn't prove it, so they had to let us go... big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been arrested?   Have you ever been arrested? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever been arrested?
Page 1 of 1