Should Polygamists Be Arrested? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should Polygamists Be Arrested?

Go down 
+2
Nystyle709
Marc™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Should Polygamists Be Arrested? Empty
PostSubject: Should Polygamists Be Arrested?   Should Polygamists Be Arrested? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:30 am

How severe do you think the crime of polygamy is? If a man has multiple wives...they all know about each other and all agreed to the situation...do you think the law should still lock this guy up?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Should Polygamists Be Arrested?   Should Polygamists Be Arrested? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:33 am

I guess. The law is the law.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: Should Polygamists Be Arrested?   Should Polygamists Be Arrested? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:06 pm

I am against polygamy for a couple of reasons. Polygamy as practiced by Warren Jeff's group is causing a lot of deformed babies, their cemeteries are overwhelming full of tiny graves. They keep the gene pool very small. Then the men will also take very young girls as wives, that is why Jeff's is in prison right now. I enjoy watching the TV show Sister Wives, however they are the exception to the realities of polygamy.

Once when the women in my family were in Salt Lake City doing family history research my cousin had her retarded son with her, he is mentally about the age of 3, and we all love him dearly as he is such a sweet heart. Anyway at one point we sort of apologized because he was running around the library there making new friends all over. The woman we spoke to said "Oh we have a lot like him , I guess polygamy wasn't such a great idea after all", because after a while in spite of their genealogical work people with the same problem DNA marry and it shows up in the children.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Should Polygamists Be Arrested?   Should Polygamists Be Arrested? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Suzi wrote:
I am against polygamy for a couple of reasons. Polygamy as practiced by Warren Jeff's group is causing a lot of deformed babies, their cemeteries are overwhelming full of tiny graves. They keep the gene pool very small. Then the men will also take very young girls as wives, that is why Jeff's is in prison right now. I enjoy watching the TV show Sister Wives, however they are the exception to the realities of polygamy.

Once when the women in my family were in Salt Lake City doing family history research my cousin had her retarded son with her, he is mentally about the age of 3, and we all love him dearly as he is such a sweet heart. Anyway at one point we sort of apologized because he was running around the library there making new friends all over. The woman we spoke to said "Oh we have a lot like him , I guess polygamy wasn't such a great idea after all", because after a while in spite of their genealogical work people with the same problem DNA marry and it shows up in the children.

^ People always need to think about if they have kids, what effect is going to be had on them. And the genetics screw up aside, HOW the hell do you explain that your daddy has about 5 wives but there's only 1 mother per so many kids so instead of brothers and sisters they're their cousins or whatever?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Should Polygamists Be Arrested?   Should Polygamists Be Arrested? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:23 pm

I am against it.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Should Polygamists Be Arrested?   Should Polygamists Be Arrested? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Multiple wives? Isn't he being punished enough?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Polygamists Be Arrested?   Should Polygamists Be Arrested? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Polygamists Be Arrested?
Page 1 of 1