Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?

Go down 
+5
CeCe
FireIce918
Tony Marino
Nystyle709
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?   Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Beyond the standard fast food chains, is there any local joint in your area where the burgers and shakes are worth going back for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?   Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:47 pm

A local diner perhaps. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?   Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:58 pm

There are many burger places (exclude Mickey D's etc.) around that I have not tried but right now I would say one of the local diner's is the best bet.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?   Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:47 am

Cook Out....::Homer Simpson slobber::
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?   Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:55 am

We got a little local place that's been around since the 50's (i think). Similar to Tastee Freez.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?   Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:55 am

2 separate local places. 1 for burgers the other for shakes. Although I think the place to get shakes has closed down, so not sure where else would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?   Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:48 am

I do like Red Robin burgers. My favorite shakes are from a small sandwich shop in a 'burb (no clue why they're so good); however, I love the McDonald's Shamrock Shakes.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?   Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:31 pm

FireIce918 wrote:
Cook Out....::Homer Simpson slobber::

Yooooooooo, I checked that place out when I was in Carolina this summer. Those banana milkshakes....... Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? 794954 Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? 794954 Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? 794954 Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? 869759 Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? 869759 Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? 869759
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?   Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:57 pm

I don't really get burgers or shakes much.

I do remember this Jewish restaurant (not exactly my area though FORGIVENESS MAN) had a pretty darn good bacon cheeseburger. FORGIVENESS MAN (Yeah, I know there is something wrong with that. Razz lol) For shakes, I liked Nifty Fifties, even though I only had it like once. lol
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?   Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:24 am

There is a brewry that sells buffalo burgers. They are awesome. We went there last winter, though, and tried their sliders burgers and they were terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?   Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's the best place in your area to get burger or milkshake?
Page 1 of 1