TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story?

Go down 
+8
sue67
Pilaring
Chris
gmruss4
trevorrules2
Forgiveness Man
TSJFan4Ever
Crazy4Gaga
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female
Rep : 1

TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story?   TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:47 pm

If RC is smart, and I actually think he's kind of over them himself, TnB are all said and done. They are totally DEAD and should remain buried.

I love how with Tea she accepts and loves Todd for who he is-I believe that the most important thing to her is that he be good to his FAMILY. LOL let's be real now, who wants a goody-two shoes Manning running around? TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 876550 He can still be a force to be reckoned with as long as he doesn't turn on his family and is good to them(there's been enough of that to be written rme)RC spit on whatever the original 'Mannings'- Todd, Blair, and Starr EVER had going for them as a family when he ripped them apart and threw some of the magic Todd and Starr had under the bus all for the sake of Sole and Tarty! Yes, Todd and Starr are intact again and TSJ and KA are still great together, but frankly there will always be that taint there thanks to the stupid writers.

With Dani, it's a clean slate for him and so far Todd in the past episodes has proven himself PLENTY he still has it in him to be a wonderful father. Heck, he even dealt better with Starr and Cole last summer when he "saw" Cole dealing drugs- partly thanks to TEA's positive effect on him. NOT Blair's. And as for Kelly? She just needs to go back under whatever rock she crawled out under.

I want to see TnT+Dani survive and overcome Tea's illness together as winners in the end!

Last edited by Crazy4Gaga on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story?   TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Yes, TnB are DEAD and I really hope everyone is over them now.
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Well You Know My Other Main Problem Is With TNT Is   TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Igo to other MB' s and have to read how this is not the real Todd and Tea but the fake TNT.

The constant bashing of Trevor all because he's not Roger Haworth. So because he's not Roger this not TNT.

Trevor has the shadow of RH over him constantlyin this couple because of TNT.

Than I have to think in my mine if the show gets rid of Trevor and brings RH back to some TNTers it wouldn't matter.

All because Flo is all they care about in this couple.And Trevor is just there until RH comes back.

And believe me some TNTers do want RH.And don't care about Trevor at all.

Being a Trevorfan that hurts. Because Trevor always gets the short end of the stick where couples are concern.

And that's how feel being a TSJ fan where TNT are concern.

And am saying sorry for this, this time.
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female

PostSubject: Re: TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story?   TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:02 pm

It does suck sometimes having to deal with the sour grapes, I give you that.
But at the end of the day it doesn't stop ME from enjoying Trevor and Flor as TnT together. Tea is the perfect woman and match for Todd, a strong woman who can hold her own against him AND whose love has positive influences on him, that INSPIRES him to try harder, love harder, and live harder all-around! IMO they are equals no matter how much those spiteful and bitter detractors try and say otherwiseTnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 Icon_cool

As for the bitter RH fans, it must hurt them and they must be trying to fool themselves everyday that it isn't true that Flor absolutely has a BALL working with Trevor. TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 978355
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female

PostSubject: Re: TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story?   TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:30 pm

trevorrules2 wrote:
Igo to other MB' s and have to read how this is not the real Todd and Tea but the fake TNT.

The constant bashing of Trevor all because he's not Roger Haworth. So because he's not Roger this not TNT.

Trevor has the shadow of RH over him constantlyin this couple because of TNT.

Than I have to think in my mine if the show gets rid of Trevor and brings RH back to some TNTers it wouldn't matter.

All because Flo is all they care about in this couple.And Trevor is just there until RH comes back.

And believe me some TNTers do want RH.And don't care about Trevor at all.

Being a Trevorfan that hurts. Because Trevor always gets the short end of the stick where couples are concern.

And that's how feel being a TSJ fan where TNT are concern.

And am saying sorry for this, this time.
I am sorry to hear you feel such bitterness about TnTers.
Back to top Go down
LuvTnT
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
LuvTnT

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story?   TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Crazy4Gaga wrote:
It does suck sometimes having to deal with the sour grapes, I give you that.
But at the end of the day it doesn't stop ME from enjoying Trevor and Flor as TnT together. Tea is the perfect woman and match for Todd, a strong woman who can hold her own against him AND whose love has positive influences on him, that INSPIRES him to try harder, love harder, and live harder all-around! IMO they are equals no matter how much those spiteful and bitter detractors try and say otherwiseTnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 Icon_cool

As for the bitter RH fans, it must hurt them and they must be trying to fool themselves everyday that it isn't true that Flor absolutely has a BALL working with Trevor. TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 978355

WOW. You stated it perfectly WHY Tea is the woman for Todd - great post! I loved the old TnT with RH, but I'm really ADORING this new version of TnT with TSJ. I think Trevor and Florencia have such a natural kind of chemistry that is somewhat rare these days. They play off each other beautifully and it just sucked me in last year. lol I'm also totally enjoying them and although this storyline is so sad, so far TSJ and FL have acted the hell out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story?   TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TnT fans, currently what is your stand on them/their story?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2