CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Cheaps
Chris
6 posters

How often do you wait until the song is over before getting out the car?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How often do you wait until the song is over before getting out the car? Empty How often do you wait until the song is over before getting out the car?

Post by Chris Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:19 am

Can you easily tear yourself away from a song you like playing on your car radio upon reaching your destination, or do you tend to wait it out?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

How often do you wait until the song is over before getting out the car? Empty Re: How often do you wait until the song is over before getting out the car?

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:48 am

Very rarely does that happen, where I wait for a song to be over til I leave the car, I have to be really feelin the song. It has happened though.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

How often do you wait until the song is over before getting out the car? Empty Re: How often do you wait until the song is over before getting out the car?

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Depends on my mood. I do both.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:03 pm

80% of the time I listen to CDs in my car....so it's not pressing. Soon as I get back in later, the song will pick back up where it left off.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:35 am

Just on rare occasion.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:39 am

Fairly often.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:31 am