Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office?

Go down 
+4
Supernova
Nystyle709
CeCe
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office? Empty
PostSubject: Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office?   Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:20 am

Do the extramarital affairs and/or sex scandals of political officials make them unfit or unworthy to hold their political rank in your opinion?

In terms of a higher elected political official - such as Senator, Governor, President, etc., etc. Would the fact that the political figure had an extramarital affair be cause for you to want that person to vacate their job?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office?   Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:08 am

I'm more interested in actual job performance. But don't spout off about "family values", "morality", hold yourself above the masses or quote bible verses when you're knee deep in it yourself because I WILL laugh at you. And part of the problem now is that it's so uneven. If it's cause to fire them, then fire them ALL. As an example, Anthony Weiner should not have been forced to resign when the spokesman for Pampers was not. I don't care what people are doing in their private life. All I care about is that they do the job they were hired or elected to do.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office?   Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:46 pm

It's not a good look, but no. Their job performance is more important.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office?   Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:50 pm

I think it does pose the question though how can WE as the voters TRUST them to do the right thing when their own spouses can't trust them?
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office?   Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Supernova wrote:
I think it does pose the question though how can WE as the voters TRUST them to do the right thing when their own spouses can't trust them?

I agree with that but for the most part I don't put their personal screwup's over their job performance.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office?   Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:20 pm

There was no bigger "whore" in the Presidential office than John F. Kennedy. I think he made Clinton look like a eunuch.

Point made.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office?   Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:49 pm

It depends which party you are on. Razz
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office?   Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:18 am

^ Typical.
Back to top Go down

Do sex scandals and extramarital affairs cause political officals to become no longer fit to hold office?
Page 1 of 1