CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Nystyle709
CeCe
FireIce918
Chris
8 posters

What things do you find most hard to resist when shopping?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What things do you find most hard to resist when shopping? Empty What things do you find most hard to resist when shopping?

Post by Chris Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:29 am

Are you an impulse buyer? Do you go nuts in certain stores and buy things you don't really need just to treat yourself?
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

What things do you find most hard to resist when shopping? Empty Re: What things do you find most hard to resist when shopping?

Post by FireIce918 Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:03 am

I always justify shoes and lip gloss....
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

What things do you find most hard to resist when shopping? Empty Re: What things do you find most hard to resist when shopping?

Post by CeCe Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:05 am

I have a tendency to do that online. I'm really tempted to just break my own fingers.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:13 am

Chris wrote:Are you an impulse buyer? Do you go nuts in certain stores and buy things you don't really need just to treat yourself?

Kinda, sorta, not really. If I know I have the extra bread to spend and I really wanted something, I'll get it. I'm the type that buys things that I'm really going to use/wear. Yes, I will be wearing those shoes pretty soon.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:06 pm

I'm definitely an impulse buyer. I don't like the thought of going shopping and doing a lot of spending....but I do get a kick out of buying something extravagant on a whim.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:04 pm

I hardly ever buy something on a whim and then only something inexpensive.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Junk food, if it's a reasonable price, I'll grab it up, especially if it's something I haven't tried yet. If ever the day comes candy bars are 50 cents a piece again, look out.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Chris wrote:Are you an impulse buyer? Do you go nuts in certain stores and buy things you don't really need just to treat yourself?

Rarely, not enough.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:30 am