CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
CatEyes10736
Marc™
Nystyle709
Shale
Bluesmama
CeCe
RedBedroom
11 posters

Did you brave the crowds and holiday shop this weekend?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Did you brave the crowds and holiday shop this weekend? Empty Did you brave the crowds and holiday shop this weekend?

Post by RedBedroom Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:51 am

Ugh, I did. I am spent.

People can't control their kids or themselves. I was talking to a lady at the mall who works at the perfume place. She said that earlier today a small kid was climbing out of the stroller about to fall and a co-worker simply said, "Be careful, these floors are hard." And the dad got all bent out of shape over it and scolded her for it. Sad.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Did you brave the crowds and holiday shop this weekend? Empty Re: Did you brave the crowds and holiday shop this weekend?

Post by CeCe Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:58 am

No way. Maybe a little this week once the weekend passes. Did a couple online though.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Did you brave the crowds and holiday shop this weekend? Empty Re: Did you brave the crowds and holiday shop this weekend?

Post by Bluesmama Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:13 am

Parents today are such high-strung weiners.

I didn't go out today (had to decorate) but may tomorrow.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:49 am

I live a simple life on Miami Beach and now and then will do a shopping expedition to K-Mart or Target on the mainland by bike with a big shoulder bag for carrying my needed stuff home.

However, I hope I don't need anything until after New Years because I avoid going to stores this time of year.

Yesterday, going to my grandson's graduation in the next county, we were on I-95 and there was an exit leading to one of the large shopping malls where cars were parked along the Interstate. Luckily it wasn't our exit. Missed the shopping rush on that one, but all roads leading to that mall are a mess this time of year.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Nope.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:16 pm

T'hell with weekends....I'm doing my shopping during the week, early in the day.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Yes I did some shopping at Best Buy today and it was a madhouse.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:10 pm

........... Crowds suck.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:47 pm

I most of my shopping online but saturday I went to Best Buy and what a madhouse it was!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:55 am

Well I did go to the mall on Saturday to buy a gift for my nephew, his birthday party was on Saturday. But I was in and out, didn't seem too bad though.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 pm

I did over the weekend and yeah it was nuts. I hate having to stand in line for 20 minutes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:06 am