CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Movie traditions for New Year's Eve?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Movie traditions for New Year's Eve? Empty Movie traditions for New Year's Eve?

Post by Supernova Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:53 am

Do you have any movies that you watch every year at New Year's Eve? I think in the 70s there was a station that at midnight would play The Towering Inferno, backed by The Poseidon Adventure. Now the Poseidon Adventure makes sense, and for that matter so would its sequel, and I love the Towering Inferno but I don't get the connection for that one. As for us, two movies we watch every year on New Year's Eve are The Blob with Steve McQueen, that also used to be a tradition, looooong time ago on the stations here, and Ghostbusters II.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Movie traditions for New Year's Eve? Empty Re: Movie traditions for New Year's Eve?

Post by Cheaps Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:20 am

No Im usually out on New Years Eve. But even back when I was younger and didn't go out, never watched movies, I'd usually watch some year-end video countdown, on MTV or whatever.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Movie traditions for New Year's Eve? Empty Re: Movie traditions for New Year's Eve?

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:18 pm

cheaps wrote:No Im usually out on New Years Eve. But even back when I was younger and didn't go out, never watched movies, I'd usually watch some year-end video countdown, on MTV or whatever.

Yeah me too. I usually go out on NYE so no movies for me. One year tho I came home early and the South Park movie was on tv. Thats about the only movie experience I had on New Years.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:36 am