House Calls by Patch Adams Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House Calls by Patch Adams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

House Calls by Patch Adams Empty
PostSubject: House Calls by Patch Adams   House Calls by Patch Adams EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:37 pm

House Calls by Patch Adams Patchadams2

I loved this book, you mix sound advice with HILARIOUS drawings...and I don't know the illustrator's name but I know he also drew a comic strip that I don't know if it still runs, but you see the dogs in the illustrations and if you're familiar with the comic you'll notice it...but anyway, this book was hilarious, and offered a good insight as to how making house calls with people can go from the children to the elderly to the mentally insane and to the dying. And I find most of the hints offered make for an improved way of life in general.

Has anybody here read it?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

House Calls by Patch Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Calls by Patch Adams   House Calls by Patch Adams EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:48 pm

I have not read it but will jot down the title to see about getting it from the library. I have been terribly lax with reading lately but I got myself a new book light from Amazon which is in a box next to me but there are other things in there and I don't feel like wrapping gifts at the moment. But I am highly excited about the book light because I can now read in the vehicle when it is dark.
Back to top Go down

House Calls by Patch Adams
Page 1 of 1