The Fraternity Row episode Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fraternity Row episode

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The Fraternity Row episode Empty
PostSubject: The Fraternity Row episode   The Fraternity Row episode EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:22 pm

I know this will probably make me sound like a total Humbug, but I didn't much care for today's episode. I know that it was supposed to be a fun little lighthearted spoof, but the whole thing was too heavy handed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Fraternity Row episode   The Fraternity Row episode EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:24 am

I agree with you. It was cute but almost patronizing. The Fraternity Row stuff spoofing OLTL's storylines, calling attention to just how silly they are kinda left me feeling like they were making fun of viewers. And every time Viki spoke, she sounded like she was about to barf.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The Fraternity Row episode   The Fraternity Row episode EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:00 pm

I know with so little time left that we all feel why did they waste their time on that but I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Fraternity Row episode   The Fraternity Row episode EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:47 pm

I expected Jessica Tuck (Megan Gordon) to be there, since Fraternity Row was her characters thing and she is said to be returning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fraternity Row episode   The Fraternity Row episode Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fraternity Row episode
Page 1 of 1