Loved the Fraternity Row stuff Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loved the Fraternity Row stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Loved the Fraternity Row stuff Empty
PostSubject: Loved the Fraternity Row stuff   Loved the Fraternity Row stuff EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:36 pm

I loved seeing all the OTT Fraternity Row stuff today and the references to old OLTL history that supposedly happened on that show instead. They even mentioned the exploding wedding cake. laughing
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Fraternity Row stuff   Loved the Fraternity Row stuff EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:03 pm

It was a funny tribute. FORGIVENESS MAN Although, my question is why the heck Shane and Jack are not at school at 2 in the afternoon. FORGIVENESS MAN They all have one free period at the start of the day and they get the rest of the day off? FORGIVENESS MAN
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Fraternity Row stuff   Loved the Fraternity Row stuff EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 pm

I loved how at first Clint couldn't man up to admit that he was an avid watcher. LOL
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Fraternity Row stuff   Loved the Fraternity Row stuff EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:21 pm

I laughed when Viki made reference to how it's a daily 2-3 tradition! And Brandon/Briana is clearly a David/Tina reference.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Fraternity Row stuff   Loved the Fraternity Row stuff EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
It was a funny tribute. FORGIVENESS MAN Although, my question is why the heck Shane and Jack are not at school at 2 in the afternoon. FORGIVENESS MAN They all have one free period at the start of the day and they get the rest of the day off? FORGIVENESS MAN

Llanview High the kids go to school whenever and attend whatever classes they feel like didn't you know those are the rules?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Fraternity Row stuff   Loved the Fraternity Row stuff EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:38 pm

I liked the references to Ruby Brite and that Viki had Megan's Daisy Award. Like mother like daughter I remember when Megan had an alter Ruby Brite anyone remember that one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Fraternity Row stuff   Loved the Fraternity Row stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Loved the Fraternity Row stuff
Page 1 of 1