Earliest Memories Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Earliest Memories

Go down 
+3
Supernova
Cheaps
Bluesmama
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

Earliest Memories Empty
PostSubject: Earliest Memories   Earliest Memories EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:18 am

How far back are your earliest memories?

I have a fair amount of memories from age three but more at four. I do have a few, very few, that from about 2-1/2 but they are vague.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

Earliest Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earliest Memories   Earliest Memories EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:25 am

Earliest for me would probably be around 3 or 4.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Earliest Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earliest Memories   Earliest Memories EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:35 am

About a year old, maybe younger. I vaguely remember climbing out of my crib and hightailing it to my parents' bedroom, I remember being a year old, the Mother's Day my mom got her new recliner, I also remember shortly afterwards that same year when we had a big party, and my mom kept trying to me to sit with this one man, and even as a kid I didn't know who he was but I knew I didn't like him and I would run from him every time she took me back. Good pair of instincts because as it turned out he was a real bastard.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Earliest Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earliest Memories   Earliest Memories EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:35 am

I don't know what my earliest memory is, but I think I hazy recollections of being 2 or 3.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

Earliest Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earliest Memories   Earliest Memories EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:31 am

I remember it was warm & dark with a steady rhythmic thumping sound then all of a sudden this bright glaring light hits my eyes and a wave of cold air hit my wet skin as well as some asshole slapping my butt ....

But in reality, I think my earliest memories based in fact are kindergarten, maybe 4 or 5.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

Earliest Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earliest Memories   Earliest Memories EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:01 am

Earliest memories go back to being a year old. I remember my mother taking me to get my picture taken and one of the props was a yellow toy phone. And I remember pretending to talk on the phone, then yelling out to my mother "Mommy, it's for you!" and going to hand her the phone. Then the guy snapped my picture. I can also remember Halloween of 85. I was 2 yrs old and my costume was Mickey Mouse.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

Earliest Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earliest Memories   Earliest Memories EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:27 pm

I think I was about 2-1/2 when this little "Bad Seed" girl, who was a year older than me, pulled out her drawer of toys to show me, and as I reached in to touch something she grabbed my hand and bit my fingers. She did that more than once. Mom used to go visit her mother. At another time they heard a thump in the bathroom and I was knocked out cold. Mom got furious and never went back.

I recognized the girl several years later when she was 9 or 10. Don't know if she placed me or not but she was still a bitchy child.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Earliest Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earliest Memories   Earliest Memories EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:36 pm

I think 2 years old
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earliest Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earliest Memories   Earliest Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

Earliest Memories
Page 1 of 1