your earliest memory? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

your earliest memory?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

your earliest memory? Empty
PostSubject: your earliest memory?   your earliest memory? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:20 am

my mother never took pictures-- she thought life was depressing and did not want to remember it. But i do actually have a memory of what my crib and high chair looked like and can describe them in detail. As well as other furniture and pictures that hung on the wall when i was very very small. My house was renovated when i was four, and i can completely describe what it looked like before it was redesigned.

what can you remmber
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: your earliest memory?   your earliest memory? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 am

Ha! I wrote this in my own thread about early memories:

I was about 2-1/2 and playing with this evil little girl who was about three (mom was visiting her mom). She pulled out her drawer of toys to show me, and when I reached in to touch something she grabbed my hand and bit my fingers. It was not the only time. And she did other things until the day my mom found me knocked out cold in the bathroom.

I remember having a big "accident" while toilet-training. I was rushing to the bathroom, pulled down my pants too soon, and I plopped either right on the floor or in my pants. Strange, that I would remember THAT.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: your earliest memory?   your earliest memory? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:57 am

I remember when I was 2 going on walkabout, and thinking I was lost. I remember thinking I had walked straight down the street, so if I turned around and walked back I should find my home. I was 3 when I ran away from my mothers aunt and walked probably 2 miles to my uncles house, I had to cross a very busy highway to get there. Once there I stayed for a few months-to a year . It was quite a while before my mother asked any one where I was, so I was told.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your earliest memory?   your earliest memory? Empty

Back to top Go down

your earliest memory?
Page 1 of 1