CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+9
Forgiveness Man
Bluesmama
Nhaiyel
captainbryce
RedBedroom
AtownPeep
Nystyle709
Cheaps
Chris
13 posters

Would you allow your child to befriend a child who was being raised in a nudist family?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Would you allow your child to befriend a child who was being raised in a nudist family? Empty Would you allow your child to befriend a child who was being raised in a nudist family?

Post by Chris Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:17 am

If your child were to become friends with a child whose parents/family were nudists inside their own home, would you allow the friendship to continue? If so, would you allow your child to visit their home?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Would you allow your child to befriend a child who was being raised in a nudist family? Empty Re: Would you allow your child to befriend a child who was being raised in a nudist family?

Post by Cheaps Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:24 am

I wouldn't allow my child to go to their home. The child can play fully clothed at our house.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Would you allow your child to befriend a child who was being raised in a nudist family? Empty Re: Would you allow your child to befriend a child who was being raised in a nudist family?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:28 am

That's a rough one. It depends on how old my kid was. I don't want my KID to be around other naked ADULTS that I don't know. And that's assuming that he/she would be allowed to keep their clothes on. They could be friends, but going over to their house without me would be limited.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:31 am

That's a rough one. It depends on how old my kid was. I don't want my KID to be around other naked ADULTS that I don't know. And that's assuming that he/she would be allowed to keep their clothes on. They could be friends, but going over to their house without me would be limited.

As a matter of fact, it would be non existent. They ain't going over there.

Last edited by Nystyle709 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:32 am

cheaps wrote:I wouldn't allow my child to go to their home. The child can play fully clothed at our house.

co-signs

Nudity might be THEIR chosen lifestyle but it's not mine so I wouldn't approve of my child being exposed to it. They can be friends on neutral ground but I doubt I would allow my child to go in the other house.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Before age 12 or 13 I wouldn't allow it. Now that he is that age...maybe if I knew the parents well. But I think my son would chose not to go anyway as he would be too uncomfortable.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Chris wrote:If your child were to become friends with a child whose parents/family were nudists inside their own home, would you allow the friendship to continue?
    Yes.

Chris wrote:If so, would you allow your child to visit their home?
    It would have to be conditional and ultimately depend on how old the "child" was, whether or not he/she was comfortable with nudity and how the adult's in this nudist environment seemed to me. I couldn't just give a yes or no answer without more information. In principle, I see nothing wrong with nudity. In application, I'd have to evaluate every situation on a case-by-case basis.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:52 pm

They can be friends, but I would rather my child not be directly exposed to this family's lifestyle choice. The only way I would allow him or her to attend that friends house is if I can be assured by their parents that when my child was over, clothes are on.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Nope. They can remain friends but I would not allow visit time there. They'd have to visit mine.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Depends. MAYBE, if the family was otherwise good, and the kids all played fully clothed outside of that house (my house, the playground, etc.). But no visits to the nudist home. Sorry kids.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Befriending would be fine, but I wouldn't like them going over to their house when the family had no clothes on.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:25 am

i respect others' lifestyle, but my kid is my kid. wouldn't want my kid there. they could be friends tho
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:37 am

wants2laugh wrote:i respect others' lifestyle, but my kid is my kid. wouldn't want my kid there. they could be friends tho

co-signs
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:06 am

Do I have to recuse myself from this question? blank stare @ you

Having known nudist families, it is usually an insular thing and the whole family would be visiting, not just the kid in a roomful of naked ppl. That way there is no mixup about family consent. (Yes, there are pervs in nudist circles just like everywhere else and nudists are aware of that).

Young kids are naturally nudists unless conditioned otherwise. Teens, even raised in nudist families often start wearing clothes because they are teens. It is a noted phenomenon in nudist families.

I prefer "clothing optional" like at our so-called nude beach. Most ppl there opt to be naked, but no one is forced to strip. Some wear swimsuits. Only some private nudist resorts require nudity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:35 am