CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
RobbieFTW
Tony Marino
Chris
Nystyle709
Marc™
9 posters

Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents Empty Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents

Post by Marc™ Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Did the best, now the worst.

From my father: procrastination and sometimes unnecessary hostility.
    From my mother: worrisome nature and sensitive skin.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents Empty Re: Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:07 pm

I got my mother's temperament (it's a good and bad thing), stubbornness and attitude. I got my father's flat ass boobs from the women on his side of the family cause they're flat as fuck I knew they're was a reason I don't like them too much fucking flat chested hoes I can't believe it why couldn't I get my mother's D cups I can't stand it why those bitches gotta be flat, ugh (sorry for the run on) and I got his ways of procrastination too.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents Empty Re: Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents

Post by Chris Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:44 am

I said in the other thread that one of the good things I take after my dad is his practicality. Well, he is so practical that he often refuses to budge from what he knows is a logical argument or solution -- even if there are others that are equally logical, the one he endorses is the right one [to him], period and to get him to compromise is like pulling teeth. I'm the same way, stubborn. From my mom, I get her penchant to be high strung, critical and to complain about things that aren't that serious. When you put those two qualities together, I admit that sometimes I can difficult. But my intentions are always good.

Visually, my mom started going gray when she was in her twenties; I found my first gray hair when I was twenty-two.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:39 pm

My Dad's Temper and Stubborness. I am better than he is though, I can control my temper and I am always willing to compromise however there have been situations when I have not budged.

From my Mama I only say this is a bad thing because I think for a guy to be as sensitive as I can be is kind of weird. I hide it very well, my feelings get hurt easily and sometimes this causes me to get angry at myself. Some may see this as a good trait in a guy, for my Mama it was, but sometimes it makes me feel too girly. Is that crazy?

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Both my mom and dad have outrageous tempers, but my dad's is worse. I get that from them. My mom will eventually calm down and try to make peace. My dad won't. I'm more like my mom in that way. I'll blow up and say all kinds of bridge burning things but I don't like people mad at me, so I'll apologize. Sometimes even when it wasn't really my fault.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:21 am

My dad's argumentative cynicism and evil frown / my mom's penchant to retain water.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 am

Mother: Ability to overreact (Although I can sometimes control this. Razz )
    Father: I won't say cause you aren't supposed to diss your rents. Razz (And the mother's wasn't really a diss)
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 pm

I got my mom's pessimism and penchant for having breakouts. I got my dad's impulsiveness and penchant for overeating.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Dad's: His hot temper.
    Mom's: Her cellulite!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:23 am