CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Spoiler-it just gets worse & worse-can not believe that punk is going to be there!

Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Spoiler-it just gets worse & worse-can not believe that punk is going to be there! Empty Spoiler-it just gets worse & worse-can not believe that punk is going to be there!

Post by Crazy4Gaga Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:25 pm

According to some SOW spoilers, Cole is going to attend TnT's wedding alongside Starr. Are they kidding me with this garbage. Spoiler-it just gets worse & worse-can not believe that punk is going to be there! 614627 Starr, do you REALLY have the gall to ask the d*ckwad to be at your father's wedding after your father had to drop the charges against him? Are you really trying to go out of your way to not think of your father here? You have to force Cole into his life now?!

These writers reach a new low everyday.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Spoiler-it just gets worse & worse-can not believe that punk is going to be there! Empty Re: Spoiler-it just gets worse & worse-can not believe that punk is going to be there!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Thanks PTP - I don't think I'll be watching this wedding. It's sickening enough that Cole got away with his murder attempt but to have him there for TnT's wedding? I don't think I want to watch this wedding anymore. Spoiler-it just gets worse & worse-can not believe that punk is going to be there! 46951 Spoiler-it just gets worse & worse-can not believe that punk is going to be there! 483750
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Spoiler-it just gets worse & worse-can not believe that punk is going to be there! Empty Re: Spoiler-it just gets worse & worse-can not believe that punk is going to be there!

Post by Pilaring Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Crazy4Gaga wrote:According to some SOW spoilers, Cole is going to attend TnT's wedding alongside Starr. Are they kidding me with this garbage. Spoiler-it just gets worse & worse-can not believe that punk is going to be there! 614627 Starr, do you REALLY have the gall to ask the d*ckwad to be at your father's wedding after your father had to drop the charges against him? Are you really trying to go out of your way to not think of your father here? You have to force Cole into his life now?!

These writers reach a new low everyday.

Will the punk go on his knees thanking Téa for saving his sorry ass?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:31 pm

He's too arrogant. He doesn't think he did anything wrong. Maybe having him there is part of Todd's plan for revenge. At least I hope it is! I can't imagine any other reason for that cretin to be there at the wedding of the man he tried to kill. Cole's only regret is that Hannah came forward with the truth that Todd didn't do it, showing Cole up for the idiot that he is.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:39 pm

You are right OP. This is pushing it a bit and a big slap in the face of Todd's fans. It was bad enough that we had to endure Todd letting him go and now this. I want Cole gone for good.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:48 pm

It really is a huge F-You to Todd fans, expecting us to tolerate this punk kid at TnT's wedding. I'm seriously considering boycotting the wedding because the though of Cretin Cole there is too sickening. They really are whitewashing his murder attempt. At least Todd regrets raping Marty, which is more than be said for Cole.
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Crazy4Gaga Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Oh-I'm still going to watch the wedding. I saw some mag scans on another board, and WOW, do Todd/Tea/Dani all look radiant. Trevor looks super handsome in this light-colored grey and white but formal suit, and Flor/Kelley both look drop dead gorgeous in this beautifully cut dresses!

I'm just going to pretend the punk isn't even there, as best as I can. The pictures of TnT+Dani look toooo touching they'll knock the wedding scenes out of the park with whatever goes through.

But I'm telling you, the punk if he knows what is good for him, BETTER not say one word and better keep his lips zipped throughout the event. It'll make it all the more easier to pretend he doesn't even exist. Ah if only in a perfect world!

Plus, this will be the first I've seen Todd's house in forever!(The small wedding takes place in Todd's living room). I've missed it so! Not to mention this is the real first for an actual POSITIVE big event taking place at his home.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Yeah - good point. Maybe I can get some soft balls and use The Cretin for target practise and bombard him with tennis balls or something like that. He's not worth missing out seeing Trevor all dressed up!
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by sue67 Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:59 pm

This is so tacky and classless Todd has feeling too and it's also his wedding can't Starr put her selfish wants aside for one day and can't Tea can the feel good bumper sticker phoney kum-by-ya crud and let Todd have some peace at his own wedding. How does rubbing Cole in Todd's face help the relationship? Starr and Tea act like Todd feelings on any matter is irrelevant relationships need to concider the feelings of the other even if the other is Todd.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:11 am