Did you see Hugo? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you see Hugo?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Did you see Hugo? Empty
PostSubject: Did you see Hugo?   Did you see Hugo? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:47 pm

And if so, what did you think of it? Did you see it in 3D or 2D?

I refuse to pay more just to see it in 3D so I caught the ONLY 2D showing, only 2 other people came, a couple in their 70s...the movie, I thought, opened a bit slowly and the general impression you get right away of the adults is 'bastards, the whole lot of them', but by the second half of the movie it's really picked up and I liked that they put in the whole beginning of silent movies part in it, for me, that made it worthwhile because I've been a big fan of silent movies since I was 12 years old. And people are griping 'this is too boring for kids', well a lot of people have sounded off on it saying their kids loved it, so it would seem the problem is the adults' attention spans.
Back to top Go down
JWF
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
Rep : 4

Did you see Hugo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you see Hugo?   Did you see Hugo? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Take a look under new releases. Shale has his review. I'll write mine later. Seen so many movies can't keep up with th flow.

Jack
Back to top Go down

Did you see Hugo?
Page 1 of 1