What would you do if you were followed home? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do if you were followed home?

Go down 
+6
Supernova
captainbryce
Shale
Cheaps
Nystyle709
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

What would you do if you were followed home? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if you were followed home?   What would you do if you were followed home? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:07 pm

If after a day of running errands, you noticed you had been followed all the way home by a creepy looking stranger, what would you do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were followed home?   What would you do if you were followed home? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Ask them why the fuck they were following me. Nah....I'll be sneaky about it. I'll make him/her follow me right into the precinct.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were followed home?   What would you do if you were followed home? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Lead him to my brother or cousins, so they can handle him.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were followed home?   What would you do if you were followed home? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:25 pm

I would not go home. Would go to the nearest police station or find a cop to flag down.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were followed home?   What would you do if you were followed home? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Usually I can tell when I'm being followed because I tend to observe how long specific vehicles are behind me on the way home, or how long a specific pedestrian is behind me when I'm walking anyway. When I do get the sense that someone is "following" me, I will alter my route and to take them on a wild goose chase until they give up. Yes, I've actually done that on more than one occassion. And if they followed me too long on the wild goose chase, I'd call the cops and report the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were followed home?   What would you do if you were followed home? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:35 pm

captainbryce wrote:
Usually I can tell when I'm being followed because I tend to observe how long specific vehicles are behind me on the way home, or how long a specific pedestrian is behind me when I'm walking anyway. When I do get the sense that someone is "following" me, I will alter my route and to take them on a wild goose chase until they give up. Yes, I've actually done that on more than one occassion. And if they followed me too long on the wild goose chase, I'd call the cops and report the vehicle.

They ever find out WHY they were following you?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were followed home?   What would you do if you were followed home? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Best thing to do is keep going and call 911 or drive into the nearest police station. No sense in trying to be a hero.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were followed home?   What would you do if you were followed home? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:20 pm

I was not near my house, but about 12 years ago I was walking home from work and it was getting dark. One car slowed down to offer a ride but it kept moving slowly. When I saw it turn around to come back, I crossed the street and walked up to a stranger's house, pretending that it was my house. I pretended to fumble for the keys in my purse to buy me time. I did not want to knock on these people's door. Gratefully, he drove on by, so I cautiously left.

About three years ago I taking a heart-walk and this car with two guys slowed down past me, then stopped just up ahead. Stopped right in the middle of the street. I can't be sure that they were waiting for me, but I crossed the street to this guy watering his flowers outside, smiled and waved, and told him what I was doing. Car left. (I did this same strategy in San Francisco a couple of times.)
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were followed home?   What would you do if you were followed home? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Bluesmama wrote:
I was not near my house, but about 12 years ago I was walking home from work and it was getting dark. One car slowed down to offer a ride but it kept moving slowly. When I saw it turn around to come back, I crossed the street and walked up to a stranger's house, pretending that it was my house. I pretended to fumble for the keys in my purse to buy me time. I did not want to knock on these people's door. Gratefully, he drove on by, so I cautiously left.

About three years ago I taking a heart-walk and this car with two guys slowed down past me, then stopped just up ahead. Stopped right in the middle of the street. I can't be sure that they were waiting for me, but I crossed the street to this guy watering his flowers outside, smiled and waved, and told him what I was doing. Car left. (I did this same strategy in San Francisco a couple of times.)

I'll have to remember that if the situation ever comes up, but my luck is like at night when I walk back from the theater, nobody is out and nobody's lights are on.
Back to top Go down
Verve
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Verve

Male
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were followed home?   What would you do if you were followed home? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:26 pm

I'd call the police. If I didn't have my cellphone then I'd lead them to the police.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were followed home?   What would you do if you were followed home? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:11 am

If I knew I was being followed I would drive to the police station.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you were followed home?   What would you do if you were followed home? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you were followed home?
Page 1 of 1