Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!) Empty
PostSubject: Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!)   Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Hi all,

This posted is directed at other girls/women only. I've been shaving my legs for the past 10 years or so, but these past few years my legs have been so itchy the day or so after I shave them! I shave them with soap and water, but I got rid of my old Bic razor and have been using one of those fancier Schick Quattro razors, and it helps some, but not a lot. I guess I have really sensitive skin - does anybody have a solution to this problem? Would using some sort of shaving cream on my legs work better? And if so, can anybody recommend me the best kind?

If I could somehow get smooth legs AND non-itchy legs, that would be the tops. Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!) 502576 Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!) 502576 Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!) 502576
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!)   Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:24 pm

--Stop shaving with soap and water. Soap dries out your skin something terrible.
--Use Skintimate shave gel.
--Change your razors regularly. The type of razor doesn't matter. You just can't keep using the same one.
--And seriously, I don't know how hairy you are or how often you shave your legs, but try not to do it so much. Me personally, I'm not a hairy person so I don't shave my legs that often. If there is hair on my legs....it's extremely, extremely light.
--Stop using soap to bathe. Use body wash.
--Moisturize after bathing or showering. Use baby oil gel when your skin is damp. Use it on your whole body, esp the legs. Works beautifully.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!)   Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:06 am

Agree with the shaving gel & body wash suggestion. Soap is very drying to your skin. I don't even use it to shower anymore. The Skintimate is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!)   Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Yep, Skintimate is awesome and for how inexpensive it is, it seems silly not to use it. Ny said that the type of razor does not matter, but for me it does. I can't use cheapie razors. I have never found out what makes them different, it must be something to do with how they are housed in the plastic or that they are lower grade, therefore more dull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!)   Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about shaving my legs (for other girls/women only!)
Page 1 of 1