CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

I was never a fan of TnT before Todd was played by TSJ

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

I was never a fan of TnT before Todd was played by TSJ Empty I was never a fan of TnT before Todd was played by TSJ

Post by Chris Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:19 am

Seriously, back when RH played Todd, I championed Todd and Blair over Todd and Téa; I didn't even like the Téa character back then, but now...wow. Talk about changing sides. TSJ's Todd and Blair were never that great to me, but TnT is definitely his pairing.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

I was never a fan of TnT before Todd was played by TSJ Empty Re: I was never a fan of TnT before Todd was played by TSJ

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:08 pm

I wasn't watching OLTL back when RH played Todd. Actually, RH was one of the reasons I had no interest in OLTL. I watched an afternoon talk show called Northwest Afternoon and Cindi always recapped soaps for the first two segments. she'd show clips and whatnot, and I rememebr being really intrugied by starr - who could resist her - but not watching because I didn't like Todd. I didn't know what it was, but it kept me from watching. 6 years ago, when I quit GH and was shopping for another soap. I'd started watching AMC and the baby switch storyline was going on. Cindi happened to be recapping OLTL and how Kelly was claiming Todd was the father of her baby, Ace. I sarted tuning in but didn't start watching regularily until right before Todd & Blaire's wedding and his abduction by Margaret. TSJ really captivated me and he's the reason I watch OLTL.

The only TnT I've known is the TnT played by Trevor and Flo.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

I was never a fan of TnT before Todd was played by TSJ Empty Re: I was never a fan of TnT before Todd was played by TSJ

Post by gmruss4 Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:14 pm

I have always been a TnT fan even way back when because I have always been a fan of Tea and Todd.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 3:34 pm