CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Bluesmama
Cheaps
Supernova
Chris
8 posters

Silly things that scared you as a child

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Silly things that scared you as a child Empty Silly things that scared you as a child

Post by Chris Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Do you remember being afraid of anything silly as a child?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Silly things that scared you as a child Empty Re: Silly things that scared you as a child

Post by Supernova Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:24 pm

Our old printer, it was a big clunky thing that made THE most awful noise, and I hated that noise, I would always cover my ears or go upstairs when it was used...and the paper we used back then was all connected, had those things on the side with holes in them...and one day the printer got stuck and continued to run even though there wasn't any paper coming out and I freaked out because we didn't know how to shut it off. And every time we used it after that I always worried it would get stuck again, I was SO relieved when we got a newer, quieter printer that spit out one sheet at a time.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Silly things that scared you as a child Empty Re: Silly things that scared you as a child

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 pm

E.T.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Boogey man.
    The mangler that my mother occasionally used.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:09 pm

The Young and The Restless theme song. I made it a point to NOT let my feet touch the floor when that music came out. Don't ask me why.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:11 pm

I had a problem with escalators for a while. It was short lived but really bad. And I always thought the KKK was in my basement. But seeing them in person in a park messed me up for a very long time.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:36 pm

I remember riding the train and going between cars was this folded up thick canvas that I always thot was kicking at me.

Our GE upright vacuum cleaner made a grinding noise like it was eating the carpet. I don't think I was scared so much as annoyed by it.

Early TV, after I was in bed next to the living room, I could hear a program that had the sound of a heartbeat on its opening. For some reason that sound really scared me.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:49 am

I was terrified of the animated movie "Watership Down". The Nazi like bunnies had a leader called "The General" and the end of movie he disappears and they tell the kid bunnies that if they are bad the general would get them. I was terrified that the general was living under my bed! I would literally run and jump off the mattress so that he couldnt grab my legs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:07 am