I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee

Go down 
+6
CatEyes10736
Nystyle709
CeCe
Alan Smithee
wants2laugh
RedBedroom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee Empty
PostSubject: I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee   I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:29 pm

Oh, I was so embarrassed. The return line was SO long. I waited for 20 minutes. I had a sweatshirt to return. I bought it and I had the gift receipt (it was for my step daughter) and the original one. Before I went to Kohls, I looked at the original receipt and it said the shirt was $24. I used the gift receipt with her and it came up to $17. So I said politely, "On my original receipt, it was $24." Then I got it out.

It was totally me being a dumb ass because I had a 30% off coupon when I bought it so it was really $17. I just forgot. So I politely told her that I just forgot I had the coupon and didn't notice the deduction on the original receipt.

So, she says so loudly that she wasn't trying to give me back the wrong amount. She grabbed a piece of scrap paper and started to subtract or add or something. She was so instantly pissed I didn't even pay close attention to what she was doing. I was so embarrassed. The line was so long, so this was happening in front of a lot of people. After she did her math she handed me the paper and told me to figure out what 30% of $24 is. I told her again it was my mistake. She then went on for about 30 seconds about making sure I knew I was getting the right amount back. She wasn't talking, she was yelling.

Ya, I know this is a shit time for retail workers and she probably had rude customers all morning, but I was so mad and embarrassed. She was really hostile.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee   I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:09 am

Kohls is my absolute FAVORITE store, and I return stuff all the time, both stuff i buy from the store and online. They are not supposed to hassle you at all. I would have demanded a manager at that point. No matter how bad her day is she is not supposed to take it out on you. I worked in customer service for a decade and you just can't do it! witch.

this is one of the reasons that i tell manager when employees do well or i like the service. I always figure that if I would complain about something, i should compliment as well. That woman would have gotten a talking to by the manager because of me.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee   I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:27 am

Yeah, I'm sure her job sucks but I would have spoken to her manager and emailed something to corporate. I would do the same thing if she was friendly and did her job well.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee   I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:28 pm

I would definitely have gotten the manager involved Red. There's no excuse for that kind of disrespect. And the manager knows this type of behavior from the employees will drive people to other stores.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee   I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:14 pm

You're so calm. That bitch wouldn't have gotten away with that.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee   I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
You're so calm. That bitch wouldn't have gotten away with that.
co-signs If she wanted a scene she would have damn sure got one.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee   I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Even if you were in the wrong, she had no business being rude and creating a scene. As soon as she began to get belligerent, I would have demanded to speak to a manager. If I made a mistake, then sorry about that, but you don't get to openly disrespect a customer who has a sales receipt.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee   I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 pm

I would have just as loudly told her she was being a bitch and that she unleashed her attitude on the wrong shopper.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee   I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:23 am

Yup, I would have definitely talked to her supervisor.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee   I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:59 am

Ok, now here's what I want you all to do:

Print off a bunch of these photos, and carry 'em with you at all times, and when you get accosted by assholes in your daily lives, just say "I'm terribly sorry you feel that way." then slip them one of your special photo-greetings as you walk away:

I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee BuddyJesus1
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee   I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:21 pm

You took that much better than I would have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee   I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee Empty

Back to top Go down

I got yelled at today by a Kohls employee
Page 1 of 1