What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you?

Go down 
+2
Chris
RedBedroom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you? Empty
PostSubject: What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you?   What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:50 pm

To the best of my knowledge, not a lot of rumors have ever gone around about me. But when I was 18, the stupidest thing went around. In high school, I lived in a really small town. After graduation, I moved, and my best friend began a job near there at a factory. Adults, some in their 30's and 40's, at that place who I did not even know were telling her how they all "knew" that I stole my mom's medications and took them. I was not a drug user and did not hang around with any, so it was all so random. The county was small and I was active in a lot of things and in the paper a lot, so that must be how they even knew me, and one of them must have been bored one day and thought that would make a good story.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you?   What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:20 pm

It was kind of stupid, but when I was twenty, I worked a part time job at FedEx. The manager and I were really cool, and before long a rumor started floating around that we were sleeping together. We weren't. I never found out who started the rumor, but I think I know who it was (someone who was upset because I escalated to supervisor, and they didn't.) It got so bad that the DM actually got involved, pulled me aside and 'casually' asked if the rhetoric was true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you?   What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:54 pm

When I was in high school, our class took a trip to Florida. When we were there, a group of kids from our own class started a rumor that my friends and I had gotten drunk and high with some of the locals. They even wrote this "letter" supposedly detailing our actions and it turned into a big huge thing. When we got back to school, rumors of these untrue activities went all over the school and even teachers were looking at us like we were trashy and corrupt.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you?   What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 pm

I keep a low profile, so I don't remember any scathing rumors going on about me. However, I remember when I was a cashier in a store where the regular customers who come in, you develop a rapport with them and you get to know them. I remember I was talking to someone and they said some people thought I could be a little rude at times and I had an overall 'bitchy disposition'. And I tried to act like I don't understand why people would think that and my co-worker chimed in and said that everyone pretty much said the same thing about me. Couldn't get mad at that cause it was true.......for the most part......sometimes........lol.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you?   What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:29 pm

I don't know about "rumors," but I've definitely lied on a few times....

I really don't want this to sound bigoted, but about eight years ago I worked at this hotel at the front desk. The cleaning crew were these group of Mexican immigrants from an outside contract company. I always went out of my way to be polite (yes, I said it....I went out of my way to be polite) and would regularly wave and smile at this one short Mexican lady on the cleaning staff who looked like she was in the mid/late 30s. She would smile and wave back. Everything was cordial and good. Then all of the sudden one day I get a call at home from my supervisor asking what I did with this cell phone the lady found in one of the rooms that she supposedly turned over to me at the front desk. When it went missing, the guest was livid and she (in her broken English) tells everyone she gave ME the cell phone. This bitch didn't give me any cell phone. I guess she wasn't all that believable in her story, because all it took was me denying it once for them to be like "okay", and from that point I was out of it. I don't know how the story ended, but from that point on there were no more smiles and waves on my end. From then on she went out of her way to avoid making eye contact with me, because I sure as fuck gave her mean mugs and it wouldn't have taken much for me to open my mouth and verbally lash her.

Another time (and this is kinda silly), someone supposedly accused me of wearing makeup. Eh, no. I've actually been accused of this a few times before because I guess my eyes and eyebrows are so dark and dramatic that they look....I dunno...."cosmetically" enhanced....but hell no.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you?   What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:25 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you?   What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:38 pm

With me it was never anything people said in person, it was all the crap online, started when I was 13, went on a Michael Jackson board, and the haters who all went on about 'he's a pedophile' and told all the 'jokes', they had a problem with me and said I was white trash and lived in a trailer park and was a whore who slept with everybody, and then they later told everybody that I had bribed them with a car to make them say all the crap they had, but I don't think anybody believed it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you?   What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the worst (untrue) rumor that made the rounds about you?
Page 1 of 1