Worst movies ever made Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst movies ever made

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Worst movies ever made Empty
PostSubject: Worst movies ever made   Worst movies ever made EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:16 am

Yeah I know this probably belongs over in the movie forum but I figured I'd ask here since the Alcove is a bit more lively and more likely to get some responses.

What in your opinion are some of the WORST movies you have ever seen? And I don't mean if you just didn't like them or thought they could've been better, but found the movie to be downright horrible and by no means justifiable in being made in the first place?

Highlander: The Source... Worst movies ever made 532854 Everybody always says how the second movie, The Quickening was bad by all means...that may be, but The Quickening, for all its lacking and unconnected plotline to the other movies, is still FAAAAAAR better than the last piece of trash they shelled out a few years back, that is just awful by every definition of the word. And to think they're going to remake the original now, oh the humanity!

Return to House on Haunted Hill...what is there to say? It has almost 0 to do with its predecessor, broke all the rules and clearly forgot the entire structure of the Vannacutt asylum so what was the point? Oh! And now it's not that he was a nutso doctor, oh no he started out good but a little itty bitty statue made him evil...okay, just lost ALL scare points because in the real world, psycho doctors like him DO exist and that's what made the previous movie scary at all.

Napolean Dynamite...again, what is there to say? It's about 2 hours of all these miscellanious, idiotic events that are in no way a coherent story but they're going to stick them all together anyway just so they have something to point at and say 'ta-da, a movie!'

Juno: Only movie that ever worried me that my IQ might actually drop.

the remake of When a Stranger Calls...they tell us in the damn TV ad before the movie even comes out what it's about, there's no twist at the end...we know that the kids don't die, we know that she's going to live, and in between that it's an hour and a half of walk walk walk walk walk walk walk, answer the phone, walk walk walk walk, phone, walk walk walk walk, phone, and then we don't even get the satisfaction of him dying, noooooooooo, the 'heroine' has to go all waka-waka in the hospital at the end.

Return of the Living Dead part 3: need I even say anything?

Halloween: Resurrection...again, I don't know what to say about it that could even start to explain the travesty it was. And 3 was no gem either.

Wild Hogs...what the hell? A bunch of middle aged guys who threw their lives away on boring jobs and nagging wives go out for a ride so they can feel alive again before they're dead? And along the way they encounter a gay cop who's stalking them, a bunch of sorry ass bikers, and some kung fu nut...oh yeah, that's believable.

Anybody else got something to add?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Worst movies ever made   Worst movies ever made EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 am

A horrible hideous craptastic movie called Crash. Not the one that probably immediately comes to mind. This one had James Spader & Holly Hunter. It was about people who get off on car crashes. No. Really. I wanted my money & the roughly hour & a half of my life back. Just awful.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Worst movies ever made   Worst movies ever made EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:03 am

I've seen some pretty bad ones, but IDK what I'd call the worst ever.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Worst movies ever made   Worst movies ever made EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Fun with Dick and Jane. That was pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Worst movies ever made   Worst movies ever made EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:24 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Fun with Dick and Jane. That was pretty bad.

Which one? Original or remake?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst movies ever made   Worst movies ever made Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst movies ever made
Page 1 of 1