CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
TSJFan4Ever
Kral
Tony Marino
Forgiveness Man
pisces33
9 posters

No punishment for Cole for skipping bail

pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

No punishment for Cole for skipping bail Empty No punishment for Cole for skipping bail

Post by pisces33 Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Cole once again gets by with a crime. Will he be punished for trying to kill Todd? I don't think so. No punishment for Cole for skipping bail 924153
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

No punishment for Cole for skipping bail Empty Re: No punishment for Cole for skipping bail

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Of course, this is why I can't stand Johnny Sunshine. He looks the other way for breaking the law if it's somebody he likes, at least whenever he can get away with it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

No punishment for Cole for skipping bail Empty Re: No punishment for Cole for skipping bail

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:24 pm

What happened to Nora, she is the DA she is just going to let cole get away with beating Todd within an inch of his life? Nora is too busy eating burgers and fries with her boey poo
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:25 pm

^^^^Nora doesn't care to prosecute when Todd is the victim, not the offender.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:27 pm

And yet Hannah is led away in cuffs. The whole system is corrupt.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:54 pm

I'm not surprised. I knew McJabba would find a way to keep cole from suffering any consequences for his latest crime. I ranted about this in the John McBain thread and said that John reminds me of Jabba the hut - Han's line about Jabba being a slimy piece of worm-ridden filth - and decided to start calling John McJabba, as they're both so corrupt. Too bad Jabba couldn't hind behind a badge the way John does - just disgusting! All TPTB are doing is making me hate Cole more and more, same as they did with Marcie when John got her off form kidnapping and endangering Todd's son. Nora and John are disgusting!!!!!
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:08 pm

No punishment for Cole for skipping bail 256228 Thats for you Johnny boy No punishment for Cole for skipping bail 924153

Well I think that tiic are believing their own con job unless their are trying to make viewers hate Cole and John, why do they think average folks would think that a police officer showing friends special treatment would appeal to them? Because this is what average folks fear one set of laws for a lucky few awhile the little guy gets stomped down by the system. No punishment for Cole for skipping bail Confused
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:13 pm

I am beyond pissed about this. And people wonder why John is not liked. This is why right here. Don't they realize if they let this kid take responsibility for his actions maybe he will stop and think before doing something else stupid but he knows there are no consequences for his actions so he just does as he pleases. John has messed up this PD every since he has come to this town and just once can't he try to be an honest cop and do the right thing. Why does Cole always get a free pass. He just let him out against the judges orders to go to the prom. I want John gone. I remember when this pd used to be so squicky clean when Bo and Nora were so straight laced that Bo even arrested his own father Asa when he broke the law but since John has been on this force, everyone bends and breaks the law even Bo and Nora. John is a bad influence and I want him gone. Used to love Brody before he got hooked up with John because he is getting just like him.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:57 pm

John destroyed almost everyone he comes into contact with and turns them into one of his goons. Todd has managed to escape John's mind trap, but so many others have fallen victim. I really think that TPTB actually trying to make views hate John and Cole. Nothing else makes sense. Surely they can't be stupid enough to think this will make viewers happy. It's one thing to see Asa get away with his crimes - he's not supposed to be a good guy - same for Todd - but John is supposed to be a good guy and yet he's the biggest criminal on the show. At least Todd admits he's a jerk. He'll be the first to tell you that. Wasn't one of the first things he said to Téa when he learned about Dani was that the reason she hadn't said anything was because he was a bad person, or that he'd be a lousy father? Something like that - that it must be his fault for her not telling him - something he'd done? John' is so arrogant and hypocritical. John has corrupted SOOO many people! OLTL would be a lot better off without him - Bo, Nora, Brody, Natalie, Cole, Marty - the list goes on and on - characters that have been destroyed in order to pimp John.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:16 pm

John swore to uphold the law, so he is an oath breaker and a violent out of control thug. I don't remember Todd swearing to anything, and so he at least does not prove himself a liar like John.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:24 pm

There are so many times "breach of public trust" charges could be filed against John. He's a rogue cop - a criminal who cares nothing for the law - a liar and a scumbag. He's nothing but a cockroach, infesting everyone around him with his disease. Brody used to be a decent guy and Marty a likable person. Cole was always a creep but is certainly more of a creep since John.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:27 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:There are so many times "breach of public trust" charges could be filed against John. He's a rogue cop - a criminal who cares nothing for the law - a liar and a scumbag. He's nothing but a cockroach, infesting everyone around him with his disease. Brody used to be a decent guy and Marty a likable person. Cole was always a creep but is certainly more of a creep since John.
    Yes, now Cole is an entitled creep who knows he can commit any crime and hide behind John.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:36 pm

pisces33 wrote:Cole once again gets by with a crime. Will he be punished for trying to kill Todd? I don't think so. No punishment for Cole for skipping bail 924153
    I really hate John's selective enforcement of law. If that was Todd or heck even poor Markko or anyone BUT Cole, bail would be revoked and back in slammer. Arggh.

I am afraid my dear Tea will be used to save Cole's azz from the charges pending. I think she'll appeal to Todd to drop charges for Starr/Hope's sake. I hope but I fear that's how Cole escapes his attempted murder charges.

Btw, there's spoiler next week Nora drops charges against Todd.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:55 am

I don't get how it all rests on Todd. I mean - I know the police are total idiots and corrupt as they come, but it's not up to the person who was almost murdered to drop the charges and the person gets off - at least not where I live. I don't think the victim has much say - the police will proceed with the case because a serious crime was committed. It's just sickening. Cole still hasn't shown any remorse for what he did, even now that he knows Todd is innocent. His arrogance shouldn't surprise me - after all - the self-entitled bastard has his Mom and John covering for him and trying to get him off no matter what he does.

John's biases and total lack of professionalism and habit of breaking the law and committed crimes when it comes to those he cares about make it hard for me to see the cahracter as anything but a villai - and evil, nasty, festering pus in a gaping wound.

It's going to KILL Nora to have to drop the charges against Todd. I bet she'll be choking out the words the way she had to when that judge refused to be swayed by her and John and forced them to charge Cole with the crime he committed, rather than reducing it to little more than petty theft. I wouldn't mind Cole getting off if the bastard had shown even a second's remorse or guilt but even now, he's as arrogant as they come. Just doesn't make for an appealing character.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:34 am

I was just awestruck when John smirkingly told Cole that he found him on the Llanview side of the Pennsylvania border, as opposed to Maryland. **wink, wink**

What the hell, are you kidding?

Can we please go back to the days of Rafe Garretson as head detective. McBain is equally as corrupt as his old nemesis Ramsey.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:09 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:^^^^Nora doesn't care to prosecute when Todd is the victim, not the offender.

True but in this case for once I would like to see Nora put aside her prejudices against Todd and actually do her Job.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:24 am

Tony Marino wrote:

True but in this case for once I would like to see Nora put aside her prejudices against Todd and actually do her Job.
    I've always wanted to see her do that but I think we got a greater chance of Blair taking and keeping a pledge of perpetual abstinence than we have of that every happening.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:37 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:I've always wanted to see her do that but I think we got a greater chance of Blair taking and keeping a pledge of perpetual abstinence than we have of that every happening.

LOL!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:18 pm