CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Forgiveness Man
Kral
6 posters

I'm starting to like Nate

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

I'm starting to like Nate Empty I'm starting to like Nate

Post by Kral Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:38 pm

At first he was just another disposable teen and still is, but I appreciate his and Dani's scenes! The writers did the right thing by ending that whole thing she had going with Matthew and going forward with Nate. Hope they stick to it.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

I'm starting to like Nate Empty Re: I'm starting to like Nate

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Nate(aka John L. Cooper lookalike)always seemed somewhat cool. Just wish they gave him a bit more personality.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:57 pm

I more I see of Nate, the more I'm liking him. I hope he sticks around. Smile I didn't pay any attention to him at first 'cause I wasn't paying any attention to the musical, but I'm starting to really notice him now. Smile James and Nate have actually gotten me interested in the teen crowd again and that was something I wasn't sure would ever happen again given their recent storylines and esp. the musical.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:06 pm

I agree. Before James and Nate, I was ready to ship all of the teens (Starr included) to Siberia and make like none of them had ever been born. James and Nate are making the younger cast at least somewhat more tolerable than they were 6 months ago.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Siberia would work - i was thinking Mars! A few years ago, I really enjoyed the teens but ever since Cole, things have gone steadily downhill and Starr went from being my fav. female to one I could hardly stand and certainly really disliked. I liked Langston for awhile longer than Starr, but the more she got swept into the Cramer mindset, the less I find myself liking her. The Ford/Markko thing was the final straw. The musical and Dani's attitude really put a huge damper in liking Matthew and Dani for me. Matthew tattling on Nate to get him in trouble was the final straw. It's going to take a lot of Matthew to recover form that IMO, given how much danger he put so many people in. Too bad his love for Dani is so selfish.

But yeah - Nate and James have gotten me interested in the teens. I've spent probably most of two years FFing everythign Stale related and most of this year FFing the rest of the teens. Nate and James have got me watching again.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:23 pm

I like him too and a whole lot better with Dani than I did Matthew with her.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:08 pm

Kral wrote:At first he was just another disposable teen and still is, but I appreciate his and Dani's scenes! The writers did the right thing by ending that whole thing she had going with Matthew and going forward with Nate. Hope they stick to it.
    I prefer Dani and Matthew, and have little interest in Nate.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm ok with Nate. Don't love or hate him. But I do like him better than Matthew (who by comparison looks like he's about 10).
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:00 am

I think it's cause he's acting about 10 right now. It's the same thing with Rex. he acts like he's about 14 or 1, so I can't take him seriously in an adult storyline because he acts like a goofy, hormone-crazed teenager so much of the time. Matthew is like a little child compared to Nate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:30 am