CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Tony Marino
allison13
SecHandNews
7 posters

Starting to hate Dani

SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Starting to hate Dani Empty Starting to hate Dani

Post by SecHandNews Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:39 pm

I really, really wanted to like her. Went out of my way to give her the benefit of the doubt and kept championing her, even after it started to dawn on me how irritating and obnoxious she actually is. Now I just can't do it anymore. She's not evolving at all, which is what I hoped she would do. If she doesn't change her attitude really quick, then I'm going to start rooting against her.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Starting to hate Dani Empty Re: Starting to hate Dani

Post by allison13 Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:09 am

Well she is Todd's daughter after all! :biggrin:
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:37 am

Dani is a spoiled little brat that is used to getting what she wants when she wants. I know having Todd as a father is not the best thing in the world but he is her father. If I were Todd I would just ignore her until she overcomes her obnoxious attitude and wants to try to establish some kind of relationship with him. She makes it clear she dosen't want to be around Todd so he should grant her wish, leave her alone and let her come to him.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Wasn't her major beef that she thought Todd killed Ross? He's alive Dani, so now you can shut up. I really do wish Todd would just ignore her. I bet it would be all of 15 minutes before she suddenly shows up at his door.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:49 am

I agree with Tony and Kral. Dani loves being the center of attention. For as long as Todd continues to try and interact with her, she is enabled to act the way she does. The best kryptonite for that endlessly shitty attitude of hers would be to just leave her be. She wouldn't be able to stand being ignored.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:49 am

Kral wrote:Wasn't her major beef that she thought Todd killed Ross? He's alive Dani, so now you can shut up. I really do wish Todd would just ignore her. I bet it would be all of 15 minutes before she suddenly shows up at his door.

Yep and let her get expelled from school, that would teach her a lesson and this time Todd should not come to the rescue either.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:50 am

JB wrote:I agree with Tony and Kral. Dani loves being the center of attention. For as long as Todd continues to try and interact with her, she is enabled to act the way she does. The best kryptonite for that endlessly shitty attitude of hers would be to just leave her be. She wouldn't be able to stand being ignored.

She would start to wonder if Todd lost interest in her, that would really hurt!
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:20 pm

You guys are late. I've been hating Dani for months. It's Sec said... she hasn't 'evolved' at all since her intro. She's is like an engine up on blocks.

I had SUCH high hopes for the TnTot, but they've written her into that annoying, slap-worthy corner, almost pointless corner. I think they took a totally WRONG approach with her from the start. Todd and Starr should still be on the outs. The way they hurriedly reconciled their very damaged relationship for the sake of having Starr be Todd's more reasonable & supportive daughter to give Dani room to be the opposite was all wrong! Dani should have come in, bonding with Todd immediately and doing his bidding, while having an adversarial relationship with her sister. They (Starr and Dani) should HATE and be competing with each other...not be playing a younger version of Jessica/Natalie. What they're doing with her instead is just empty and isn't going anywhere.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by SecHandNews Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 pm

allison13 wrote:Well she is Todd's daughter after all! :biggrin:

Very true Allison! But right now I'd prefer to see some of her Delgado humanity come out.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:19 pm

We've seen this before.There will be some major crisis where Todd saves Dani from something or somebody.She will gradually soften towards him and they'll bond.It's only a matter of time. boring
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:42 pm

allison13 wrote:We've seen this before.There will be some major crisis where Todd saves Dani from something or somebody.She will gradually soften towards him and they'll bond.It's only a matter of time. boring

They could go about it in a different way instead of making Dani an imature little brat!
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by Jason B. Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:49 pm

allison13 wrote:We've seen this before.There will be some major crisis where Todd saves Dani from something or somebody.She will gradually soften towards him and they'll bond.It's only a matter of time. boring

Then I wish they'd hurry up with that plot device so that her little pissy and stagnant attitude towards him can finally be iced.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female

Post by stavdash Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:56 am

I really want somebody introduce the side of her face to their open hand the next time she pops off at the mouth. She is even more insufferable than Jessica.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 pm

If I were Todd I would have picked myself up, not said a word and just walked away while Dani was spewing her venomous litany. Tea should have given her a good kick in the butt. What an annoying, hateful brat.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by Jason B. Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:33 am

Tony Marino wrote:If I were Todd I would have picked myself up, not said a word and just walked away while Dani was spewing her venomous litany. Tea should have given her a good kick in the butt. What an annoying, hateful brat.

Agreed. At this point, I would just say "enough". Let her hate, let her rant. As has been said before, as soon as it begins to look like he doesn't care anymore, Dani will want his attention.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:36 am