Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?

Go down 
+7
Impact
CeCe
Marc™
Supernova
Forgiveness Man
RedBedroom
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? Empty
PostSubject: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:18 am

Which celebrities or entities (movie series, tv shows, sports teams) do you think has the most irritating sect of fans you ever encountered?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:37 am

I would have to say that amount of Elvis fans who believe he did not really die when the world was told he did.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 am

Sports fans are up there with disturbing the peace when the team does good. Razz But I can't really pick one, there are quite a lot. TV show fans don't usually annoy me cause they really don't have that much effect on my life so they can't really annoy me much.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:15 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
TV show fans don't usually annoy me cause they really don't have that much effect on my life so they can't really annoy me much.

Although some Highlander fans are just IMPOSSIBLE, you can't talk to them, you can't reason with them, if by some chance you don't praise their precious hero, Duncan MacLeod, the Scottish petunia. I'm a fan of the show myself, though not so much of that character, and that basically made me public enemy #1 on one of their boards, and I have a good idea if they could've booted me off it completely, they would've.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:52 am

Supernova wrote:

Although some Highlander fans are just IMPOSSIBLE, you can't talk to them, you can't reason with them, if by some chance you don't praise their precious hero, Duncan MacLeod, the Scottish petunia. I'm a fan of the show myself, though not so much of that character, and that basically made me public enemy #1 on one of their boards, and I have a good idea if they could've booted me off it completely, they would've.
Oh I agree that rule is not without it's exceptions. Wink
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:16 am

- Trekkies
- Janet Jackson fans
- Bone Thugs n Harmony fans (at least way back in the day)
- L.A. Laker fans
- Lost fans
- Glee fans
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:18 am

Justin Beiber fans. And everything Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:00 am

Philly Eagles fans are the worse.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:50 am

Impact wrote:

Yeah, most Philly sports fans are just off the rocker. My list:

Madonna
Britney Spears
L.A. Lakers
Beyonce
Michael Jackson
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Sports fans, American Idol fans, "Diva" fans.
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:16 pm

I have to say 2Pac. If somebody disrespects him on youtube they come rushing into tear them to pieces in the comment box. And... infact here's what one said to someone; "Fuck your mom's ovaries and your dad's sperm cells for coming together to make a sh!t like you".

Damn all that over a 2Pac diss?
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:22 pm

I've seen some pretty rabid soap fans - those that hate a particular fanbase or character and take to threatening the actor and his family.

There are a couple of current and former OLTL actors who have fanbases that give soap fans a bad name and will constantly attack and bash certain actors and their fanbases.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Impact wrote:
I agree. I have no loyalty to my city's sports team. I root against them solely so I don't have to put up with their fans' victory romps. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?   Who (or what) has the **worst** fans? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who (or what) has the **worst** fans?
Page 1 of 1