CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

So far this year, I am over 100 pounds lighter!

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

So far this year, I am over 100 pounds lighter! Empty So far this year, I am over 100 pounds lighter!

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:14 pm

I have bags and bags of shit sitting outside waiting to be picked up by the thrift store. I cleaned out this place last night. I said farewell to many old friends (shoes) and all of my bedroom decor that I have despised for a year or more. All that plus a bunch of other random stuff is out of here! I have to say, it feels so good.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

So far this year, I am over 100 pounds lighter! Empty Re: So far this year, I am over 100 pounds lighter!

Post by Supernova Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Congratulations! I'm trying to do something similar with my books, I know I have too many so I'm trying to read through them to determine what stays and what goes...I donate them to the thrift shop but they already have so much stuff they can't take any donations until March, by that time I should have plenty of stuff to take down.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

So far this year, I am over 100 pounds lighter! Empty Re: So far this year, I am over 100 pounds lighter!

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Its such a good feeling when you get rid of stuff that has been piling up!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:47 pm

I did the same thing last Saturday; gathered a whole bunch of old clothes, sheets, etc., etc., and donated them to the Salvation Army. Not only does it feel good to give, but seeing all that clutter that had been sitting there for however long cleared out is a relief.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:11 pm

That's fantastic Red! I need to do the same thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:47 am