Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery   Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery   Empty
PostSubject: Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery    Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery   EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery
The procedure to give Chaz a penis may cost up to $45,000

By Amanda Mikelberg / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, January 7 2012, 2:19 AM

Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery   Image Ray Tamarra/Getty Images

Chaz Bono plans to fly to Serbia to undergo the final phase of his
gender transformation: specialized surgery to create a fully-functional
penis.

Chaz Bono, 42, is saving up for a penis.

The celebrated spawn of Sonny and Cher
is socking away for the final phase of his genderreassignment, in which
surgeons will create a fully-functional penis for the LGBT activist.

“I could get a phalloplasty, which builds the phallus from a donor site on your body,” Bono, who changed his name from Chastity to Chaz, told Rolling Stone in a recent interview.

The size isn’t what’s most important, he says.

“But I'm leaning more toward a metoidioplasty. It's a procedure that
uses what you already have [the clitoris], which has grown larger from
the testosterone,” he explained. “You end up with a smaller phallus than
with the phalloplasty, but it's fully functional, it gets erect, and
the sensation is all there.”

Bono, who recently proposed to -- and then broke up with -- Jennifer Elia,
36, started female-to-male gender reassignment in 2008, which included a
total mastectomy and heavy rounds of hormone treatment.

But a new beard and chest hair isn't enough for Bono to feel like a real man.

"I'd like to have the testicular implants and all of that, and I'd like
to be able to urinate through it," Bono said, adding that he has
already located Dr. Right - in Belgrade - where the cost of the
procedure may run anywhere from $25,000 to $45,000.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/chaz-bono-saving-buy-a-penis-plans-trip-belgrade-final-gender-transition-surgery-article-1.1002204#ixzz1iqB7EJOi
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery    Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery   EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:03 am

I would think his mother could afford to help him out with that, it would be a drop in the bucket for her.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery    Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery   EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Suzi wrote:
I would think his mother could afford to help him out with that, it would be a drop in the bucket for her.

So would I. Hell, I would think that he has trust fund that would more than cover the total expenses of this transition (unless Sonny anticipated something like this happening and decided to not leave him anything.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery    Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery   EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:09 pm

I won't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery    Chaz Bono saving up to buy a penis; plans trip to Belgrade for final gender-transition surgery   Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1